Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! Quick question. Considering latency, which one do you recommend to use...

D

Dean Burns

Xbox

A

Adnane Reus

xbox

S

Syed Mushfik Hasan Tahsin

Keyboard and mouse

B

Braken Park

The Xbox controller is the only one I use

M

Marcus Antonio Lopez

D

Deon Engelbrecht

I have windows 8 and my xbox controller doesn't work, any help?

I

Ian Nathaniel Mikkelsen

The latency is less than 1ms unless ur Bluetooth adapter has a 'made in China' stamp (as in its bad)

V

Vernon Rhames

Xbox

J

Jonathan Pick

I've got the xbox one recon

D

Daniel Sapundjiev

on computer use XBOX controler is better then PS controler

L

Levi Lapsley

xbox

N

Nk Garaffa

I grew up with PlayStation but even I can recognize a good controller when I see it. The new Xbox controller is probably the best feeling controller ever. If Sony ever put the analog stick where the dpad is then it might be better but the layout and how the Xbox controller fits in your hands just feels right.

R

Ryan James McQuade

I've done both and it comes down to which controller you like to use. I prefer ps4 with DS4 but i also have had Playstations so I'm used to symmetric analogs.

L

Les Alexandrea

Xbox has full compatibility and the rubber on Playstation analogs falls apart so Xbox for the win

T

Tayfun Acar

Thanks to all of you guys for helping me a lot on my decision. I'll go with the Xbox controller. Wish perfect gaming sessions to you all.

D

Daniel Jahnke

C

Chris Kiddell

Buy a cheaper wired one. I got one from amazon for £10 and it is no different to using a 360 controller except it was like a third of the price and has a rubber coating that feels much nicer to hold than the 360's plastic casing.

L

Logan Koeth

I naturally like the PS4 controller and with the correct drivers and even if need ds4 tool helps at time the PS4 controller when wired reacts about the same as the Xbox. I don't waste my time with Bluetooth idk why but my keyboard has a USB port so I also see no latency problems

S

Suryadeep Roy Choudhury

VS -

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom