Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! Quick question. Considering latency, which one do you recommend to use...

T

Tayfun Acar

Hello everyone! Quick question. Considering latency, which one do you recommend to use on my Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth connection: Xbox one S controller or Dualshock 4. Any other comparison topic is also more than welcome.

E

Emil Sobociński

I would stick to keyboard and mouse but my friends say that the Xbox is great for racing games

C

Calvin DiBartolo

my experience with bluetooth has me believing all bluetooth has a crazy amount of lag. However even with my gaming screens I cant detect any noticable lag from the xbone ccontroller. Plus the newest revision of the xbone controller feels super comfortable in my hands (PS4 feels like a couple dicks.... >.>)

A

Anthony Tolbert

Xbox

J

Jacob Acra

Steel series status

G

George Bianconeri

I think Xbox One controller is the best. I use it for racing and sports games.

A

Amin Rahman

This

A

Amin Rahman

And this

E

Erik Togliatti

Don't get the white controllers, the blue ones have less lag

C

Chris Clayburn

I use a wired controller if i do use one for the few games that its easier with

F

Fadi Ayoubi

I use Xbox one s controller for racing games and gta 5 helicopters and planes.

C

Clement PanPan

if you are that afraid of latency, don't use wireless, but most people won't notice a 4-5ms input lag from a monitor, and those controllers are less than that so....

K

Kanan Nallainathan

both are good...

J

James Reynolds

ps4 you can use the touchpad as a mouse.

A

Ahmed Algazali

Xbox

C

Charles Casas

Why would you include the "S" on Xbox One when they're still using the same controller from the Xbox One predecessor?

O

Owen Gooch

Xbos

M

Micky Bottoms

Xbox is a more solid guranteed comparability since it's Microsoft so id use theirs.

K

Kanan Nallainathan

personally i have been using the Xbox PC pad for Steam the last 4-5 years... no issues... as most Steam games are optimised for the 360 pad

A

Aidan Schmitt

I like the feel of the dual shock 4 more, even the button presses just feel better but I've had alot of bad luck with them as far as shit breaking/not working quite right, thumb sticks wearing down.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom