Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone else had the issue of the right joycon coming off when you tap it? I was...

J

Jay S Brindle

Has anyone else had the issue of the right joycon coming off when you tap it?

I was playing skyrim in handheld mode and i knocked it on my hand (not really hard or anything and it knocked it half up the rail, left joycon is solid like the other should be I look after my stuff so its not something I've done to it,

Would the store or nintendo? Make me send the whole thing in if i wanted the joycon replacing?

K

Kyle MacDonald

There's a small crappy plastic piece that wears from the contact with the metal rail and will get to a point where it won't hold.

Call Nintendo. They may just have you send in the joycons.

K

Kyle MacDonald

This topic has come up frequently, and has become such a problem that someone on eBay sells a metal replacement, only problem is you void the warranty replacing it.

Nice work Nintendo.

K

Kyle MacDonald

The whole defining point of the Joycons is that you can snap them on and off, you'd think they would have thought about the longevity of these parts. Especially considering it's only been a year since launch and people are already having these issues.

A

Adrian Chan

I had a brand new one that wasn't locking. When I looked closer the plastic tab near the release button was stuck in used a cocktail stick to pull it out and has worked fine ever since

T

Thea Blais

Yup just sent my right joy-con in for repairs. Not terribly upset, because I have another pair. It would suck for someone who didn't.

K

Kane Torres

I was playing bayonetta 2,and it prompted to mash x, and it desynced

K

Kane Torres

I love those games

S

Stormy Watts

My right one pops off but it seems like its designed to do that rather than break

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom