Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else think Pokemon has gotten a little out of hand?! I haven’t looked at...

D

David Nash

Anyone else think Pokemon has gotten a little out of hand?!

I haven’t looked at Pokemon since probably 1999, but with my five year old lad becoming hooked I’ve been picking up toys, books and games for him as best I could.

Reading though an encyclopaedia I noticed ‘Mega Slowbro’ and thought that was possibly the most stupid looking Pokemon I’ve ever seen.

Let’s hope the Switch game is a Red reboot hey?

M

Mirco Mencaroni

P

Pedro Uchôa

The game is still selling well with the changes. They will not re start everything they did in almost 20 years that you don’t play it. The game changed, and that’s good.

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

Don’t be such a genwunner.

C

Charlie Black

There's a fkn ice cream cone Pokémon.... wtaf.

R

Rythepy Odyssey

Okay

N

Nate Black

A red reboot with Mega Slowbro.

J

João Daniel

He is not weird that much

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I don’t think it looks stupider than the one that’s literally just a set of keys XD

D

Deanna Riley

Mega Pokemon made sense in their game and the competitive community actually enjoyed them, as did I.

D

Darion Brown

Anyone else realize that Ekans and Arbok are respectively snake and kobra backwards ?

But what does that make Muk ??

J

Josh DeRouin

It's just a temporary evolution during a battle. I didn't care too much for it either but it hasn't ruined the game for me

S

Spencer Miller

Yeah, I don’t like mega Pokémon. Some even have new forms with the newest games too that look pretty dumb. There are way worse Pokémon than mega slowbro here though

P

Patrick Austin Nuñez

There are far worse ones now. Like a badass looking werewolf Pokemon with shitty stats.

M

Maile Butteling

Mega Slowbro is cute though.

E

Eric Thompson

I saw one that looked like car key....

R

Rene Salgado

They are worse Pokemon than slobro

Z

Zach Early

First gen had a ball of slime Pokémon.

Every generation has garbage you just ignore it more when you’re young

I hate the idea of a reboot

L

Leonam Gonçalves

Mechanics are getting more refined and better. Why change it? Btw, I play it since 97.

H

Halister Fernando

We always had weird designs on Pokemon, we didn't complain about it years ago cause the most of fans were children back then. The worts designs to me are in 4th gen. Magnezone, Darkrai, Crescelia, etc...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom