Contact advertising [email protected]

Hah. The main reason I never bought a ps1 and basically boycoted sony and square. Back...

• Thread starter Chris McAtamney
  • Start date
C

Chris McAtamney

Hah. The main reason I never bought a ps1 and basically boycoted sony and square. Back before many of you were born, THIS happened. =p

C

Chris McAtamney

I eventually came around. My first SONY console was actually the PSP, which I loved! Then I decided to get a ps3. So, I missed out on some great games from the psone and ps2 era! I learned my lesson. Fortunately, my brother was an avid Sony fan, so I was still able to play some Playstation games. =)

C

Chris Hodges

Yamauchi retiring was the best thing that happened to Nintendo.

M

Michael Calaway

The good old days. only got a ps at the time for FFVII.

A

Anthony Castro

I remember this very well. I was excited for the N64 and it was sad news that FFVII didn't show up on that console. But I sort of knew I was going to get both an N64 and a PS1 (and a Sega Saturn for that matter) so I ended up getting FFVII. Ironically I didn't like the direction Final Fantasy took with the Steam punk theme and I hardly played the game.

D

Doug Whalen

It doesn't sound like this was anybody's fault the 2 companies had obvious visions that were Not in line with each other

J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

I remember this well. I was a hardcore team Nintendo guy and my brother Playstation. It is funny because there were a ton of RPGs I wanted to play on his ps1 but I would not.

J

Jimmy Carmon

Yeah well if you would’ve kept your word to Sony Nintendo you could’ve had it! But instead you decided to be dicks and Sony retaliated and created one of the best brands ever in gaming! Then you tucked your tale and went back to making kids toys.

N

Noah Dean-Brown

Hope they also told that to Rare when Microsoft ruined them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom