Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone any ideas/tips for clearing the ice cave ??? We can handle the death worms...

Z

Zach O Beirne

Has anyone any ideas/tips for clearing the ice cave ??? We can handle the death worms no problem but the queen at the end is a bitch !! We tried looking for a spot she can’t hit us in and well that didn’t really work. We ha r high damage longnecks/shotguns/assault rifles but don’t want to lose a shit load of gear in the process. Tried bringing in a vulture and a Compy to distract her for a few seconds but also no joy she didn’t care :L there are 5 of us

B

Brandon Winant

Following

K

Kyle O'Neill

Shield

L

Lachie Martin

We were running an apprentice metal shield until we got a jman riot. The trick is to remember that the more people that drop in the areana at once is 10 levels added to her. (1 person = +10levels) so get the shielder to drop in so she spawns at level 10 then the gunners drop in once shes spawned

Z

Zach O Beirne

Now that’s a savage idea, I’ll definitely be giving that a go, I thought her lv was decided once you got into the cave the 1st time you see boss available

A

Anthony Roberts

Animals. Lots of animals.

Z

Zach O Beirne

The entrance is small as fuck, you would have to bring them in as babies and even then there is a shield just b4 you get to her

C

Chet Blair

Sheild and rockets

J

Jesse Low

Swords :)

J

James Twiggs

Bring high lvl vultures in with u like 10 with imprint and high health.

J

Jason Desrosiers

We run it easily with 3 mate boosted vultures. We use a good crossbow and flame arrows. Just make sure you stop before the waterfall and heal the vultures.

J

Jason Desrosiers

Vultures have around 7k health and 1k plus melee

J

Jason Desrosiers

Also the more ppl the higher level the queen is

A

Alex Socks Humphries

If you can use an asc riot shield while your team shoot the fuck out of it it's what I did

Z

Zach O Beirne

if by some random chance i get a pre made on the way down then sure

A

Alex Socks Humphries

I suppose any high level shield will do bro just have a few spares if possible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom