Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone beaten Legend of Zelda breath of the Wild? Just curious because i just got...

• Thread starter Ashley Patricia Patfield-chura
  • Start date
A

Ashley Patricia Patfield-chura

Has anyone beaten Legend of Zelda breath of the Wild? Just curious because i just got it 5 days ago and omg there is so much stuff to do lol

D

Dale Roach

I heard that someone had a stick, 3 hearts and went straight for Gandalf and beat the game without doing anything else.

S

Shavontae Smith

The final battle was anti climatic for me tbh

J

Joe Foster

I've been playing since launch, I have over 135 hours in, still haven't beaten it.

J

Jordan Rausch

Barley played it

V

Vy Vu

Finished it long ago within 120 hours.

S

Shane Vee

Its a choice you can beat with minimal hearts or go get 13 and grab master sword. But you can do the final boss basicly right off the bat.

S

Steven Hayes

Now more games are out zelda has been in the draw for months

A

Andres Amaya

Don't rush, it gets very boring after you finish everything

C

Curtis Anthony

beat it, 400+ hrs

J

Jack Crockatt

95 hours , go at your own pace, incredible game but not the best zelda in my opinion

C

Chris Hill

I love the game however I think they put far far far far too many koroko seeds in the game and a few too many shrines , I wanted to 100% this game but due to this I won't as the sheer grind to do so will take the shine and enjoyment off the game for me , so I shall be off to beat Gannon soon.

T

Travis Brown

Beat it!

R

Radhitya Ken

220h and still not 100%, on master mode

K

Kai Lewandowski

I beat all story quests in 3 days.

S

Spencer Miller

When you say beat do you mean 100% or beating Ganon? I beat him with like 20% completion, doing all memories and divine beasts. Not including dlc

T

Travis Brown

When no beat Ganon I was at either 26.25% or 29.25%! I don't remember. And that's having beaten all 4 Devine Beasts!

F

Fredi Collazo

I've beatin it an about 180 hours and I'm still nowhere near 100% complete

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

At my current pace I should beat it sometime around 2028.

S

Skylar Crow

I beat it within a week but im still traveling finding new stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom