Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone had, or heard of problems with dxgkrnl.sys latency? i'm out of ideas on how...

A

Aneil Sharma

Has anyone had, or heard of problems with dxgkrnl.sys latency? i'm out of ideas on how to fix it besides going back to windows 7. things i've done, checked all hardware individually, updated as well as rollbacked updates, updated bios, after several days of doing this i fresh installed windows 10 and the problem is back. I'd rather NOT go back to w7 but if i have to then i have to as this seemed to fix the issue for some people. I even bought an ext soundcard which half fixed my problem now i'm just left with the dxgkrnl problem. the problem being anytime i play a game, any game, give it 5 mins and i start hearing crackling popping noises the game starts to lag badly then crashes my pc while making a crazy robot sound, the ext soundcard fixed that issue and i turned off all audio devices in the pc. Now it just lags and crashes with the dxgkrnl problem...

G

Gilang Saputra

DirectX Kernel Problem ? Perhaps updating your DirectX maybe

A

Aneil Sharma

is that something you can individually update? il check it out, yes its a directx 12 issue with nvidea and w10

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom