Contact advertising [email protected]

PC For anyone who hasn't upgraded their "six-shooter" perk.. don't. Way of the outlaw is...

O

Otto Koponen

I love gunslinger in pvp <3 Its bad in pve though so I use nightstalker (and orpheus rig) in pve

L

Leland Samuel Januska

I believe it'll get a buff in the Osiris DLC? If you watch in the gameplay that Bungie released, you can see that the Six Shooter Golden Gun gets a chunk of its Super energy BACK when it gets a kill, enough for the guy to get an - obviously staged - four piece.

J

Jack Cook

Isnt that the point? 6 quick shots instead of 3 precision? Anyways its really good for PVE i just used it to solo one of the Raid underbelly chests

R

Ricci Comber

Hahahaha oh my god this is so good no one getting what op is talking about, also makes me understand why everyone sucks in pvp

A

Andreas Ruu Viklund

Six shooter will get a buff with extended time in season 2.

J

Jonathan Ländell

if u make 6 quick shots instead of 3 precision the 6 shots have a faster animation and that way ur light bar will go up faster.

M

Matze Davidsen

Marcel Ta

S

Sebastian Seba

Nice i am sucks in pvp that means if i dont putt a point in that buff i will kill everyone :)))) i was thinking pvp required skil

T

Thor Hansen

If u do all the adventures u get more talent points u troll "make a New hunter" dafuq

M

Maciej Grzywacz

I see 80% of destiny player base is retarded.

E

Emil Hörndahl

"start a new hunter" lmao

M

Michał Skotnicki

I gotta ask - how does that Exotic helmet that turns the Golden Gun into a single-shot nuke mesh with the Six-Shooter? Because I junked it to upgrade my Foetracer, but I have enough Leggy Shards and a spare 275 lvl bucket to rebuild it.

O

Oliver Emil McGovern

Why start a new character because of that?

T

Totte Folkesson

Just do arcstrider in PvP anyways, though we did 4 hunters 1 void 2 solar 1 arc in trials, 7 wins was ez

N

Nick DeMent

Naw b it’s high noon

C

Chris Hagan

Are there not enough points to upgrade all!??

O

Oliver Emil McGovern

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom