Contact advertising [email protected]

PC For anyone who hasn't upgraded their "six-shooter" perk.. don't. Way of the outlaw is...

M

Marissa Judith

For anyone who hasn't upgraded their "six-shooter" perk.. don't. Way of the outlaw is a much better skill tree but six shooter ruins it. For those of you that have already upgraded this perk... better start a new hunter like I did

Edit: this is just my opinion and this is for pvp

Mtashed explains is maybe better than I did in this video:

The six shooter perk shortens GG duration by a substantial amount and also takes two shots to kill someone while in super. The bottom tree (with the 3 shots) also takes two shots to kill someone in super unless you hit a headshot. Without six shooter way of the outlaw 3 shot is the most powerful GG.

This is my reasoning. I mean you guys do whatever you want obviously but I thought I'd give some friendly advice. I don't like six shooter and I love the exploding throwing knife so..

D

Desiree Emory

You eventually unlock them all...

T

Tam C. Nguyễn

I'm confused can you not switching in between two whenever you like it?

A

Andrés Fernandes

what's wrong with six shooter?

D

Dan Schellenberger

Or just get orpheus rig and be void. I'm never gunslinger any more

J

Jonathan CMichele Glass

No reason to start a new one. It doesn't take long to unlock the other one and you can just switch. Also, six shooter is fantastic if you're fast enough on the draw which I believe is the entire point of it.

T

Tim Mamilov

Why the heck would you start a new hunter lmao, you have enough points to level them all anyways so it doesn't matter just swap

M

Mathieu Gagné

i see your point now , so you can still use t he 3 shot and the top tree , but i don't think it is worth it since six shooter isnt bad at all!

T

Trace Wayne

This was one of the biggest recommendations on the Destiny 2 sub reddit. Most people on console are still regretting upgrading that last skill.

R

Reece Clegg

Or I could just not use the most boring subclass in the game

H

Harvey Howard

Agreed

D

Darin Ferraro

Mike Arrastia

H

Hugo Oliveira

So what? As an gunslinger you can use the exo helmet (forgotten the name) and six shooter point wouldn't matter. Or grow up and play nightstalker lmao

S

Sven Baedeker

if u hit all 6 shots isnt the damage output the same like hitting 3 without sixshooter?

G

Greg Lee

Start a new hunter? Or you could just level up and get more skill points lol. Each of my subclasses I was able to get both branches full

S

Sven Baedeker

please read and understand the topic here :)

P

Peter Loung

nightstalker from what i’ve hears and seen is pretty awesome.

imo, with experience, is highkey the best class for hunter. next is arc for those aggressive melee players

G

Gilbert Beaudry

This post hurts my brain...

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Only if you are pvp oriented

A

Alexander Rosenbaum

to clarify: u use the top tree for pvp and when u skill the 6 shot perk u cant oneshot anymore. <--- THATS the reason why u dont skill it. and for pve u will use the lower tree anyway because the top tree cant krit. and will do less dmg. hope u can understand my english x:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom