Contact advertising [email protected]

PC For anyone who hasn't upgraded their "six-shooter" perk.. don't. Way of the outlaw is...

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

For pve, use celestial nighthawk for maximum damage

R

Richie Smith

Duration gets a buff dec 5th

K

Kevin Rosie

Why would you make a new hunter.. just get a few bright levels and you'll have points lmao

J

Jerome Holzberger

It’s getting a huge buff, check out the PvP trailer from the dlc. It’s going to wreck

M

Marissa Judith

All these people getting so angry at me because I tried to be helpful lesson learned. Happy Gaming

E

Ender Parashumti

You know that term "get gud"? You know where I'm going then!

D

Daniel Anderson

Erm... why would you make another one because of that? That’s dumb.

K

Kevin Ankar

Hm. Seems like I won’t be doing PVP as Gunslinger at all then. Rip lol. Well... atleast not until the DLC update hits.

K

Karl Weinger

Start a new one...don't give false info....it takes no time to unlock all sub's and skillz.

N

Nachoo Dilascio

warlock > hunter

M

Matthew Mcmillan

But you can unlock everything and change it around as you please cant you?

A

Alexander Rosenbaum

are those guys trolling or just mentally disabled?

J

Jose Gonzalez

You know you get enough points to unlock everything right?

R

Ricard Olsson

i dont play that shit anyway sucks in the raid and sucks in pvp :D rather go nightstalker

M

Mark Law

It's 1 hit kills In pvp still......

D

Diego Roa

lol why can't these people understand such an easy concept? Thanks for the advice btw, hopefully bungie buffs that ability or at least gives us the ability to turn it off

N

Nicholas Owler Hallam

With Sharpshooter do you know of any such Hunter breaking perks? I know you use Way of the Outlaw, but wondering if I should be wary upgrading all four perks in Sharpshooter as well. Only just started playing yesterday... Haha

M

Manu Vercoe

I've never realized that , have always used the bottom perks but always shut down supers with GG !! I must be great headshot

D

Dhruv Deshpande

Too late;-;

R

Romain Aumont

Drink too much alcohol are very bad ! (Six Shooter -shooter the glasses for drink....) xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom