Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does crafting speed better your imprints or it dont matter ??

J

Jamie Jeanes

Does crafting speed better your imprints or it dont matter ??

W

Will Hewit

you cant craft a dino.. so no it does not matter?

J

Jamie Jeanes

I thoght i hear someone say more crafting speed u had the better the imprints i may be wrong or they were lol

N

Nathan J. Bartels

I put 98 levels in to crafting. I get Master Craft imprints. Mine are almost 4x as much as they used to be. Plus, usually just cuddles.

J

Jamie Jeanes

Ty

R

Ray Williams

Crafting skill only affects things you craft using blue prints, it make the item better then the bp says it will be. Don’t listen to trolls.

M

Michael Kempton

The items you craft are better in quality.

K

Khal Möhle

If you increase movement speed, your babies might mature faster.

J

Jamie Jeanes

Lmfao

B

Bran Snow

Considering oxygen increases your movement speed in water, not stamina, not movement speed.. I would say that this is a good question due to the wonky logic behind the mechanics. The only stupidity I see is the assholes commenting.
"There are no stupid questions only stupid answers." If your parents didn't teach you that, I feel sorry for you. You're gonna die cold and alone.

T

Thor Walker

Or meat burgers 40 raw meat in one burger will keep ur ass alive naked in the snow lol

C

Christopher Washington

Put raw meat in your baby dragons.

G

Grace Moulsdale

It can better your blueprints

A

Abby Lewis

I thought it increased berry picking.

J

Jon Ludvig Killaly

I'm level 103 all crafting and i get ascendant imprints. Sometimes with a ring around them too. Hand feed times are significantly less too. I raised a rex start to finish with 150% imprint in 2 hours

J

Jarian Smith

Why would you blast someone with a question? The question might sound crazy or obvious to you. But help the guy.

B

Brandon Warnes

Does being dropped as a baby make you lose common sense? Ask Jamie

C

Connor Young

Crafting speed isnt a thing

M

Matt Purdham

increasing your crafting stat makes you create the item faster, slightly raises the chance of creating better quality items. and reduces the movement speed penalty you accrue as you are crafting items

K

Keir Prokopenko

It also improves your recipes, we usually boost everything into crafting speed and make a bunch of high level low cost recipes before mind wiping and putting stats back to where they should be.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom