Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So... blue prints.. I put a couple points into crafting skill and it doesn't seem like...

A

Adam McNope

So... blue prints.. I put a couple points into crafting skill and it doesn't seem like theres much of a difference. It was 130.3 and came out 130.8.. then the second one was 130.6.. What's the math here? Site was no help

Also.. I have a mastercraft hatchet bp at 197 but a pink one at 220... So the pink is better or am I missing something?

J

James OMighty

Following

J

James William Houston

You’re missing durability and armour if it’s armour

K

Khal Möhle

It's not only about the damage, you need to compare the durability as well. Although there are really good low quality BPs and really bad highend BPs out there. In General, better quality should be better tho.

Crafting speed needs to be upgraded a lot to get could results. 1-2 points won't help, you need a dedicated crafting character with all levels into crafting speed.

T

Tyler Valentour

I think the crafting skill is like fortitude you have to put a lot of points into it for it to be worthwhile, maybe even more points that fortitude because big tribes have crafting characters. As far as the stats on bp’s I think the rarity just gives it a higher chance for having higher stats.

D

Dylan Derrick

Bruh just get the explorer notes on the island and get to around level 50 ish it should be good if you work on levels all cs

M

Mike Nichols

Crafting speed is amazing for making custom recipes

W

Waldon Smith

Just FYI my son has 230 percent in crafting , with a 198 dmg rifle bp he gets about 206, which isn't small really but takes a lot .

A

Adam McNope

I also read crafting it in your inventory make some kind of difference?

T

Thomas Richards

Find a cheap bp and make 10. You'll see the variety in craft skill bonus you can get

D

Dil Lion Quesnel

Intrested to learn more about this in general some one post the proper explanation of how to use crafting skill effectively for differnt reasons!?

C

Christopher Feythe Watson Edwards

You need to put a lot into the skill for a noticeable difference.
My suggestion is hoarding a bunch of mats, maybe even planning out what you want to craft, mind wipe, put the points all into crafting. Craft a bunch of the stuff you usually use, mind wipe, go back to normal stats.

B

Bryan Samons

It takes alot of craft skill to make a difference. Even with high craft skill, sometimes you still only get a 0.0% crafting bonus. Our also seems like the bonus maxes out somewhere around 3% of your craft skill...... when my character had around 900 craft skill, I could get around 30% crafting bonus on items.

J

Jeff Pickle

Crafting is random on how much of a bonus your skill will give.. you could get anywhere from 0-60 percent better with 1k skill.

And while one lower lvl bp might have a better dmg amount.. the durability might be a lot lower. Check both stats and pick the one you like better. Lower durability means you have to repair it sooner.. higher dmg means more resources per hit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom