Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone else use an Xbox controller? . I was a Destiny 1 on PS4 player and was...

• Thread starter Armando Chavarri
  • Start date
M

Mark Maurice

My gf and I play split screen black ops 3 on PC, her controller me keyboard. She tears it up kicks majority of people’s asses despite all the shit I give her!
I’ll never be used to noob stick as she’ll never get used to keyboard. Applies and oranges no point dissing one. We all fam.

S

Sash Perkovic

Yeah i use it every now and then. Also the ps4 controller with the wireless dongle

S

Stelio Kantos

This is like the perfect game to get used to using a keyboard, playing against ai is way more forgiving than players.

D

Daniele Marco Ronchese

I play with a PS4 controller

S

Stefan Daniel

Dont do it if you play pvp

P

Phil Finones

Set sensitivity to 5 and you're ready to roll.

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

I'm more attracted to the sexy computer in the back ground. Like hot damn.

A

Antoine Leray

too cancer in pvp x(

R

Rafael Azevedo

I use an elite.

M

Michael Cichy Scharmach

Can't really see the controler that well...

J

Jaff Sparrow

I recently moved from console to pc for the first time and couldn't keyboard and mouse, 20+ years of controllers is kinda in bedded in me so i used a controller...destiny 2 is the first game i wanted to make myself play and learn, start to finish with a k+m so i did and now that i can, i love it.

A

Armando Chavarri

Thanks everyone for your input and the compliments. I have been on console as far back as Atari 2600 and build my first PC 17 years ago and back then you had no other choice than use the keyboard and mouse. Now days there is only a handful of games i use the controller over the keyboard and mouse and its mostly driving games. And to be honest i know there are advantages to K&M but i was so used to the consoles game pad and the fact I mostly play PvE and very little PvP that i'm not worried about the slight edge K&M provide..

A

Alessandro Guida

Shame on you

J

Johan Alfredsson

Mouse and keyboard is way better.

M

Moritz Weitgasser

i play with ps4 controller because im used to play every shooter on ps4, and i still have a 3.0 k/d in pvp so its fine if you can handle it :3

A

Anas

everyone plays with whatever is comfortable for him :D

C

Corrine Andrews

I am. I love it. I was ps4 but husband likes pc so i converted

K

Kalyn Gonçalves

I use a controller

T

Taylor Berry

I moved to pc from xb1 about 6 months ago and I will say I’m still tending to the learning curve but I love the transfer, I only use my controller for rocket league

S

Scott Curry

I personally use KB/M, but play however you have the most fun!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom