Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone else use an Xbox controller? . I was a Destiny 1 on PS4 player and was...

• Thread starter Armando Chavarri
  • Start date
A

Andrew Miller

You got the Star Destroyer color themed comp and keyboard. I like. :)

T

Trevor Roberts Jr.

I use the Xbone controller too. I suppose I’ll get around to learning MnK...some day

C

Christopher Ferguson

I used to be a mouse keyboard guy until i got a 43inch 4k tv. Its not good sitting infront of that lol

S

Samantha Rose

you can buy one that has the ps4 style on amazon for $18. I ordered one. Xbox one makes my hand fall asleep.

J

Jake Boston

I use a xbox controller and majority of the time im the highest on the score boards(no im not saying im the best, but it doesnt mean keyboard>controller always, its a prefrence)

A

Artashir Sar

Why would you play with a controller , your accuracy becomes shit , mouse is way more accurate

M

Matt Corradino

Long time console player turned pc player and I'll tell you I've played destiny on ps4 and xb1 and now pc and I was using my controller for crucible thinking I would have the advantage and I was getting destroyed so I went back to k/m and I'm actually getting pretty damn good , there are alot of pc players that will fuck you up if you're using a controller I've seen first hand .

W

Wild Bill

I don’t even bother with ADS. Headshots all day from the hip using M&K

B

Brody Strock

I tried it with the controller cause I stronger prefer it on titanfall 2 but I can't adjust to it on destiny it feels way choppier and I prefer mouse

N

Nick Robinson

People should just play whichway they feel most comfortable.

J

Jacob Morgan

This hurts me internally

J

Jose Gonzalez

I have an Xbox Elite controller from back when I was peasant.
I switch to mouse and keyboard back when I got into TitanFall 2 and it became painfully obvious how big a handicap using a controller was.
But anyway aiming with a mouse in Destiny is super fast and precise and I absolutely love it.

A

Austin Parker

You need to be banned. All of you stick warriors are terrible for the PC platform of this game. Go get a ps4 or Xbox One X. The auto aim you guys get with a controller is next to low key aim bot. I swear they removed it from overwatch they need to do it to this also.

C

Christopher Ferguson

You do realise "aim bot" can be turned off and anyone with a semblance of good accuracy even with a controller hates aim assist as it messes up bullet leading etc

C

Christopher Jarvis

I use it in PvP. Yeah, I use the auto aim assist. Fight me.

F

Florian Gahn

I use it sometimes in pve, puplic events farming or leveling up charakters

T

Thomas Milam

Loving the snowblind, I have one also.

W

Walter James Venerable III

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mike Gomez

I hear using a controller gives aim assist, is that true? or just more toxic internet. lol (I like mouse aiming better)

T

Titan Destiny

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom