Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone else use an Xbox controller? . I was a Destiny 1 on PS4 player and was...

• Thread starter Armando Chavarri
  • Start date
A

Armando Chavarri

Does anyone else use an Xbox controller? . I was a Destiny 1 on PS4 player and was used to it..

M

Matt Josey

I have an elite controller I use but yea. I’ve been trying to give k/m a fair shot tho. I also play on ps4

F

Fernando Soto

You are at a huge disadvantage by playing on pc using a controller

R

Ramon Miranda

Nice setup

J

Jordan Edinger

If you play on a controller you're basically playing for the graphics. I played on PS4 but couldn't do it because I felt so limited by the controller in an fps

D

Daniel Chong

The whole thing about the Xbox One controller and the Dualshock 4 is that they work differently about the ways you communicate in Discord.

C

Christian Heffernan

If you’re looking to play crucible, don’t use a controller on pc. You’re just asking to get man handled

M

Michael James Eccles

Honnestly whats the diff between playing console and playing pc with a controller? More frames and better graphics? ( i cant tell much diff, played on the PS4 PRO ) better players?

M

Marc Boggio

I use an XB1 Elite; I don’t have much of a problem jumping between it and a DualShock 4

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

i was worried how dd2 would translate to keyboard and mouse but gotta say holy shit it is good

A

Adam Reed

Dude... A word of advice. Dont ask that on a PC page unless you want to get trolled for using a controller... Lol

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

I love to hear the click of my mechanical keyboard but sometimes I use my Dualshock.

R

Roger Burgess

I did for the first day and then kicked myself in the face and then laying in bed I saw the K/M god and he said "you stupid fucktard" I haven't looked back since.

K

Karl Weinger

Nice build you got...I like the color scheme.

Z

Zack Disalvo

I don't see him at a disadvantage using a controller. I use both and get around the same around good rate on pvp. Yes, you can turn/ maneuver better with a keyboard but can still whoop ass on both. I tested it out when D2 first came out as for I played the first one on console and was used to it. I'm also used to playing Titan Fall 2, Gunz the Duel, etc with keyboard/ mouse. Which requires really fast twitch action that the keyboard would be best suited and needed. I'm not choosing controller over keyboard because you can clearly see it even has higher sensitivity adjustment but those whom say he's at a disadvantage are mistaken. You can still kick ass with a controller. Play the way you are comfortable playing but I highly recommend playing with keyboard/ mouse. It's like a completely different game almost.

M

Matt Swedenburg

A

Alex Barott

I use a 360 controller cause I'm playing on a large tv and I dont seem to be at much of a disadvantage in D2 unlike many other fps.

J

Josh Hays

People who use a controller have aim assist. lol...

C

Christopher Ferguson

I use a ps4 pad and i wreck shit. Haters gunna hate

S

Steve Hatfield

Vanilla D1 player on ps4, played the pc beta with a controller. Forced myself to play mouse/keyboard on release and I'll never look back lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom