Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you think Moira needs a damage nerf? I personally think about 30-50%. Every game in...

A

Amanda Schnaare

I think she’s perfect. Easily countered. If you can’t kill her, then practice.

N

Neville Solomon

"quickplay"

R

Rikke T. Madsen

I think her damage is fine.. The range is a bigger problem in my opinion.

J

Julian Riers

Reduce her self heal by.... a lot and make her able to fill her healing bar with dmg orbs. Fixes the problem of dps moiras who use the excuse "eh i need to refill" and makes her actually counterable by flankers.

R

Rusty Zimmerman

I think the real issue with her is just how elims are tracked/graded. She kill steals a lot, that's all, just chips in a little long-range orb damage and then gets credit for the elim.

L

Lanie Sjödin

She does so little damage though, all her damage comes from her orbs which are being fixed no?

R

Rebecca Forrester

Moira does tickle damage. She has literally the lowest dps in the game. Lower than Winston’s.

J

John Huk

Get out of bronze

B

Brandon Frank Lane

If you threw a tomato at someone, it would do more damage than Moira's beam. You want to Nerf that?

M

Maddie Kamui

or just

get out of bronze

Đ

Đổń Tḣặríńdự Śặńḋặrựwặń

Today i got 70 elims with moira LOL

S

Sebastian Bobrowicz

she has high kill streaks because her damage ball hits multiple people and even tho its low damage, especialy now that it also hits shields, she gets elimination for every one of those if they die, so she is just having very high amounts of eliminations regardless of how much damages she does because maybe eliminations are not that good of measurement

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom