Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think lack of third party is having an effect on Switch sales ? Obviously...

R

Ricky Guest

Wait til Xbox One X

T

Tony Billingsley

Don't forget, Sony just released the "gold PS4" so that probably accounts for some of the numbers along with Injustice 2 release.

S

Sean Wefers

No I dont think third party would help. Hardware isnt available.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Both lack of stock to sell and lack of third party support. I want third party games on my Switch. But the more I think about it, the more it becomes obvious that the Switch will always receive inferior versions of titles because of Nintendo's stubbornness.

S

Sergio Ryan

Don't worry about it. Sales will pick up when more games such as Mario release. Be glad it is not the X Box that is being out sold by more than 3-1.

A

Adam Locke

Can't find the thing anywhere I care to buy- GameStop is cancer and I don't want their bullshit bundles, and other retailers are tapped out hard.

It's too early in the production cycle to point to anything other than undersupply. Which is not for the record some kind of conspiracy. That is daft.

V

Vince Batten

It's absolutely the shortages. Everytime there is inventory at any store, they sell out within the day. They can't keep up with the demand due to the fact that they are having to compete with apple for components.

A

Armand Langevin

These figures are dated. This data isn't accurate.

B

Brian Reilly

Understand that PS4 is and has been doing very well. Switch sales don't appear to have had an effect on its sales, and likewise the PS4 is not appearing to affect Switch sales. At this point in time, Switch is still supply constrained.

That said, even if Switch supply was able to satisfy demand, I'm sure the big third party games would help sell a bit more. However, Nintendo has for more than 20 years now been able to sell systems based almost entirely on its own games output.

P

Paul Rod

dont forget whos market cap rose ;D

K

Keith Pickard

None of the other systems have VR either.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

**Mod posting**
Hey everyone I get that this is a passionate topic as most of us want the Switch to do really well and get good third party games. But let's try and keep the responses friendly and respectful by refraining from name calling, insults, or slurs. :)

J

Jerry Cruz

Xbone in Japan

J

Jason Hardy

Jesus Japan, don't buy up ALL the XBONE's now!.....

T

Thomas Eldredge

Lack of games is probably one of the main reasons.

J

Justin Vargo

Nah..the question is what caused the massive amount of ps4units to sell in the U.K.? What game came out?

A

Adrian Pagan

Yes

J

James Gilbert

With e3 over few weeks ago some people eould have grabbed the ps4 more. I think switch lot are hold back bit for christmas sept or october for more games.

J

James McCord

Lol one things for sure Japanese folks hate Xbox

P

Peter-Downtown Jarvis

the Japanese really don't like Xbox do they!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom