Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think lack of third party is having an effect on Switch sales ? Obviously...

T

Tyler Glisson

Lack of supply and a variety of games mostly. Right now the only games out are decidedly "Nintendo" games. Not a lot of general consumer appeal, but that will change when games like FIFA drop.

D

Donald Ambrose

Anyone that has paid attention to the sales of the switch, people that post in here still saying they can't buy one because there are none in their area, or any forum for that matter, would be able to figure out that it's a supply issue not the fact of 3rd party games. Why must we go through this everyday and why are we basing a success rate of a console off of a weekly report that is inaccurate anyways. We need to be a little smarter than this and we need to just pick our controller up, put a game in whatever console you choose to play, and be a gamer.

D

Duc Nguyen

It is not shortages. My friend in Europe says the stock for Nintendo Switch has been refreshed every week. The problem is NA scarpers decide to be jackasses and make profits on the system. True gamers out there who really wants the system cannot buy it at the normal price.

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

600 Xbox sales in Japan, ouch.

J

Jonathan Richard

Japan hates XBox

M

Matt Mixon

I think the lack of actual Switchs is having an effect on the Switch's sales.

D

Donald Ambrose

I also love how someone makes a post with a random chart and it automatically becomes 100 percent accurate. Like did anyone realize this was a weekly chart from may 6th of 2017, we are almost 2 months past that lol.

J

Joey Valk

It's not the third party support causing the Switch's low sales. The problem is Nintendo is constantly having to fight with Apple to try and get the parts they need to build more console.

Apple is willing to pay more for the parts than Nintendo is, and that's what's causing the low production numbers. At this rate I doubt Nintendo is going to come anywhere close to the 18mil units they wanted to produce by the end of the year.

G

Greg Williamson

Yep, sold mine

K

Kris Palmer

It goes back to what Joey Valk is saying, it's the parts shortage with NAND memory and LCD panels that's hitting the world right now. What parts that are being made are going to the highest bidder which is Apple and not Nintendo.

J

Jose Perez

Shortages plus E3 is what making consumers pick up PS4s again. Be it. Even fully stock. I don't think Nintendo has the power to destroy PlayStation ATM. Maybe this fall with the Mario release will increase sells.

S

Steve Justice

Nothing is beating the PS4 this generation. But these are excellent sales numbers

J

James McCord

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying my Switch but my ps4 will be my main system.A) Sony allowed people the option to upgrade the hard drive which for $60 I went from 500gb to 2Tb..B) the last system update allows to hookup an external hard drive which comes in handy to back up your stuff.And C) I'm loving the PSVUE..$35 for like 60 or 70 channels

B

Ben Oles

That like yearly sales or what? Or totall?

B

Brooke Rothschild

Went splatoon 2 comes out at the end of the month will all change back to Nintendo being number one

I

Isimi Kehinde

Supply is hampering sales, third parties (in this case, the expected AAA) could be a factor but we can't truly say until there's enough switch out there.

R

Ryan Morrison

It is the supply issue, not third parties. It was the same with the Wii. they reach stores and are gone in minutes. Until there is enough that you can walk into a store and see multiple units on the shelf, you won't see the sales numbers of the PS4.

R

Ryan Gillispie

XBox One in Japan

J

Joe Dewey

It's hard to find a switch I'm sure if you could just walk into any store and buy one there sells would be much higher

D

Devin Laraia

It's shortages

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom