Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think lack of third party is having an effect on Switch sales ? Obviously...

B

Brooke Rothschild

Do you think lack of third party is having an effect on Switch sales ?
Obviously "shortages" account for less numbers,but for the two months prior Switch outsold PS4 with "less inventory".

A

Andrew Schmidt

No idea possibly

J

Jeff Clark

Why did ps4 sell so many in Europe?

J

Jonathan Jurczak

No, not at all. You have the Switch shortages, coupled with the bump the PS4 got from Injustice 2.

... you cherry picked the one week from four or five weeks before this where Nintendo software topped the charts.

Nearly a month after Mario Kart, and a month before ARMS, still bogged down by shortages.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

And again, no. The Japanese market, for example, is STARVING for Switches, and it's selling even better here. And breaking their own sales records in Europe.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

PS4 out performs Switch for one week. The system is a failure pack it in.. You are just reaching for something to point the finger at third party support

J

Jacob Stafford

Lol at 603 Xbox Ones in Japan.

E

Eric Brady

Wow why is the ps4 doing so well I europe,?

D

Donald Ambrose

Those sales are completely inaccurate for all consoles but I will say that a big factor is the shortage of switches in general

E

Eric Brady

Why doesn't vz charts estimate global total sales of the switch

B

Bryan Casal

Game releases probably boosted the PS4 numbers, switch numbers will climb around x mass time

T

Tim Ceaser

It could definitely use a few more games as well as more actual switches. I think it will go back up as production amps up. nintendo really has to realize that they need to make more in order to sell more.

P

Pedro Natera

If the switch had 3rd party it would definitely have more sales but also there is a shortage on the switch. Console is really hard to find

C

Collin Cripps Rhynold

No it's lack of supply

R

Robert Harvey

Yes

E

Eric Brady

Switches are sold out it's a supply problem right now

B

Brandon Moncrief

I'd say it's more lack of supply over lack of 3rd party

J

Jackson Reilly

First off, where is Australasia!

A

Aaron Briggs

Nope it's shortages.. there has been pretty much none in my area for weeks and weeks.

J

Jonathan P Mugridge

No it's the lack of systems.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom