Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think lack of third party is having an effect on Switch sales ? Obviously...

A

Alan Gawczynski

Of course having lack of AAA 3rd party games will not help sales, but I don't think it hurts. I believe two kinds of gamers will buy the switch. Nintendo Die-hard's and casual gamers. Hardcore gamers will stick with the PC, Xbox One, or PS4.

D

Daniel Garcia

No, I think slow production is.

A

Aaron Priestley

who cares about switch sales if it plays what you want. If anything these charts are more for fanboys.

S

Sean Standridge

Joshua Scholting

S

Sam Mitchell

I'm finding them left and right where I am. We have bought 8 so far for us the kids and friends. Anyone out there still looking?

B

Brandon Moncrief

The Xbox One is doing terrible in Japan

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Well let's remember that this console JUST LAUNCHED. PS4 did not have a good line up of games to start, at least we have several promised to us before the year is out

K

Kaleb Powell

My game stop has like 15 of them.

S

Sam Mitchell

yeah they sit in GS a bit. All the bundles no one wants

J

Jessica Bryant

Isn't that from 6 weeks ago

P

Paul Brown

One thing I have noticed across the board for all Nintendo hardware is that the driving game genre is not part of the Nintendo world nor are sports games like the old summer Olympics etc.

You have the Forza series on Xbox, Gran Tourismo on PlayStation, maybe Nintendo could have more driving games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom