Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone tell me can any other archetypes other than slasher can contact dunk

T

Tee Callies

Can someone tell me can any other archetypes other than slasher can contact dunk

D

Drey Madison

6'10 shotcreators and point forwards
Post scorers and glass cleaners

H

Harry Buckman

Athletic

T

Tee Callies

Yea ima keep me slasher and make sure he has a shot

P

Peter Wall

Any small forward besides a sharp that's 6'8 or more

T

Tee Callies

I'm looking towards point guard

P

Peter Wall

Just a slasher , lol max your off dribble shot mid range to a decent 70 and max your 3 after u max your other stuff and get hot spots and use the jump shot high school 1 you will get green lightssss

T

Tee Callies

Lol I was hoping they at least do it like 16 erabody get it but it won't be upgraded but I'm gonna make a slasher sharpshooter cuz that shit looks dope

P

Peter Wall

You'll be slow and have slow dribbles tho

T

Tee Callies

Ion bout that slashers gotta know how to get to paint easy and it wasn't that bad on 17 if you knew how to dribble

P

Peter Wall

Well I know slashers get decent ball handling because I speedbooost in 17 with mine but when you mix archetypes they stats go down and get only gold badges, you'll see

T

Tee Callies

Yea I seen that but it doesn't look like the Slasher mix wit a sharpshooter gon be ass if u seen the video but I wanna if u swap it around would they stats change or be the same still

P

Peter Wall

Good question , but I bet it's still gonna be the same stats

T

Tee Callies

Yea I just wanna dunk on people and be able to buss shots especially 3's that's why I think having those two offense would be too lit just gotta make sure, height, weight and wing span is op and you got a made ass player

P

Peter Wall

For a fact

T

Tee Callies

I'm just worried about big men cuz they been trying to make them overrated and they really ain't all that

H

Harry Buckman

T

Tee Callies

Don't we get secondary badges but they not gon be upgraded like primary

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom