Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can someone/anyone please tell me that there’s more to Splatoon 2? Lol I’ve looked to...

A

Ally Morris

Can someone/anyone please tell me that there’s more to Splatoon 2? Lol
I’ve looked to the internet for assistance on the answer to this question but I’ve had no luck finding an unbiased opinion or valid information. Just bought it yesterday and I really like it, but it isn’t really feeling like a $64 game. I literally compare it to that of rocket league in the sense of repetition. Buuut at least in rocket league we have TONS of options for customization and we have our trades which make this really interesting, but as far as Splatoon 2 goes, I’ve yet to find anything other than turf war, turf war on crack and turf war 9000. Help. Lol please don’t tell me that this is all I get for $64.

M

Matti Moilanen

Hehhehehe this might upset some of the big Splatoon fans :D :). I dont have any Splatoon games yet. One friend raves about Splatoon 2 being very innovative/good for Shooter games, shooters. Welp, you can get your money's worth out of it if it's fun enough. If you are competitive. I get lots of playtime from OverWatch because of that.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Salmon Run is amazing.

A

Ally Morris

Believe me, I’m not trying to upset anyone lol. I know for a fact that this will definitely offend or upset the higher fans, I highly debated on whether or not I should post this. I love the game, I really really do so far but it doesn’t seem very fun without people to talk to to coordinate a plan so we don’t get our asses handed to us. I know there’s an app, but why go through so many loops just to get a full experience?

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

There are the Amiibo. A lot of things to unlock with online, offline and salmon run. There should be 0plenty to do. Unless A. You maxed out everything. Or B. Thats not enough for you.

J

Joshua Tripp

There is also upcoming single player dlc which is said to have 80 additional levels

A

Anthony Haigh

There is a lot more than just turf war! Once you hit a higher level the ranked game unlock with 4 different games! Splatzones: an intense firefight where only the splatzones count!
Tower Control: you have to take control of the tower and ride it to the opponents base!
Rain Maker: get control of the rainmaker (flag)and take it to the opponents base
Clam blitz: this is a kind of ball game! Collect clams when you have 10 it turns to a super clam to throw into the opponents goal to open it then whilst it’s open for a short time more can be thrown in!
Also there is the Salmon run which is in the ally to the left of the arena, it is a horde mode against fish! Also there is a single player area down the drain and a new DLC coming soon

A

Anthony Haigh

Salmon run is only open at certain times but you can play anything with friends in local multiplayer by using the shoal on the right!
Also there are Splatfests occasionally where you get to choose one of two teams! Then play turf wars, at the end of the splatfest you will get some points depending on how much you played. This will help you change the abilities of the gear you can buy! The gear can be brought in the shops on the left of the street and you can also buy food on the cart behind you to get boosts to abilities etc and you can add Amiibo to get special gear!

S

Sean Smith

I'm glad to have seen this as I'm on the fence about this game, it looks pretty basic and the lack of voice chat means that coordination between your team will be difficult - especially playing with randoms :(
Reminds me of PvZ garden warfare and that got boring quickly, and with a distinct lack of game modes (three or four have been mentioned) I'm still unsure

L

Liam McNamara

I tend to agree it needed a level system like battlefield. Im yet to try rocket league

A

Anthony Haigh

It is a blast to play, I’m no good but love it especially when you are playing with friends! Use discord to have voice chat it’s really easy!
I’m currently running an online tournament for 22teams around the UK it’s insane!

R

Rowena Kls

Find a group to play with, play comp, salmon run and single-player are also alot of fun

P

Peter Nelson

Don't know the game but have seen some great Dlc stuff....and heard there is lots of free dlc as well...

A

Anthony Haigh

Yes the DLC is great there has been so much! Lots of new stages, weapons and gear! All Free! The paid DLC is a new single player section that will give tons of more gear and new octolings to play as! And I’m sure there is just tons more stages and weapons coming too! It’s not got everyone! And yes the voice chat is disappointing but it is Nintendo and wants to protect kids from abuse and foul language and we all know it would happen if it was there! It just makes me disappointed in people rather than Nintendo! There are ways around it though!

A

Ad Dee

I’d rate this game a lot higher if you could make your own rooms/games, choose your teams etc. Got old fast being on teams with idiots constantly

J

Joe Hockel

How about one player mode? And salmon run? I think it’s With well more than 60 bucks.

C

Corby Jurgens

I felt the same about many nintendo games. Arms, Pokken, Super Smash Bros. Its like they have a very one dimensional gameplay mode and nothing else. But I think with Splatoon there is actually lots to do if you play the online matches a few games and come to enjoy them. There is also the one player mode thats fun.

ע

עדן ניר

Ranked is awsome

J

Josie Kugel

But I mean... Splatoon has so much customisation. Weapons, Shoes, Hats and Shirts...

L

Leigh Philips

There's also Salmon Run - which turns game play on its head. There you're supporting other players to gather as many "eggs" as you can. No longer trying to knock other folks out, you're assisting your team to get as many points as possible, trust me - it's addicting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom