Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Apparently Cuphead developers are open to other platforms. Probably won't be for a...

A

Arieon Turner

It coming out on next year 2018

J

Justin McGowan

It practically screams *I belong on Nintendo! What's this alternate universe hell?*

J

Joseph Steiner

It was strongly implied that they would focus on releasing sequels or other IPs for other consoles such as Switch and keep the first Cuphead on XBone. Of course I’d be happy for that to change like the other instances that exclusives were only timed exclusives and were subsequently released elsewhere like Castle Crashers, Tomb Raider, etc.

C

Charles Holmes

switch bound!!

N

Nolon Lawrence

B

Bella Hale

I've... never... heard of this game before. Seems interesting.

I

Isimi Kehinde

Played on PC, love the game, incredible graphics/artstyle it's rock hard, has a Contra feel and fits perfectly on the Switch with split joy-cons and if it has cross-play with gamers on Xbox and PC, that would be fantastic.

H

Henry Alvarez

Alejandro Gary

A

Aragon Ana

Please Nintendo make this happen

A

Aragon Ana

And please Cuphead come to Switch you will make a lot sales if you do it!

D

Daniel Larrea

When did the developers say that? Link to the news please? I am dying here hahaha

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

MS needs to realise a Switch release wouldn't hurt their Xbox/Windows PC business.

C

Chico Del Corro

I played the GOG version from TPB. Awesome, now I'll consider buying it to give credits to the devs

J

Jon Drewes

Write a blank check to the developers Nintendo this game would crash the eshop servers...seriously

J

Jaime Lugo

Sadly It's not coming to the switch or the PS4, they already said it Microsoft help with the development of the game, but dont be angry there's a lot other games to play out there..

W

Will Huynh

I agree. I always enjoy a multiplayer SMUPs.

J

Jason Gebbeken

Love this game

D

Derek Strickland

It's a perfect fit for the Switch! Play it any time with another person on-the-go, or at home via TV Mode.

M

Max Gofstein

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE! I don't have an xbox one so I have to use someone elses windows 10 laptop. I would gladly buy this game twice if it came to switch (or even PS4)

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Yes! Bring it to Switch (or PS4)! If that happens it's another reason less for me to get an Xbox One lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom