Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Apparently Cuphead developers are open to other platforms. Probably won't be for a...

I

Isaac Howard

I'm getting it on Steam, but that would be DOPE

C

Chico Del Corro

Since this is not Nintendo, can we talk about piracy? (I'll delete this comment if admin forbids it)
This is the .ISO for PC:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Other download links:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is the tutorial:

M

Marc Re Percussion

Bring it or I'll have to get an Xbox or looks awesome I will probably get an Xbox anyway :)

K

Kaleb Powell

Am I the only one who doesn't have interest in this game? Lol

K

Kaylee Kat

Agreed

L

Leon Davies

Loving this on my Xbox

S

Shawn Bekker

would be cool

P

Paul Crowder

The fact that it’s only on Windows 10 and Xbox One makes me think it was developed using something proprietary to those systems like the Universal Windows Platform. In that case it wouldn’t be as straightforward to port as it would be if it had been written with something like Unity. It would basically require a rewrite.

M

Matt Last

It should be on ALL current platforms

M

Mark Wilkinson

The most puzzling choice for a platformer to be on, must have had some incentive from MS.

N

Niki Coppola

I'd buy it on Switch.

M

Mark Arthur

That is because the developers are smart and they like money.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

I hope it comes to Switch. Gave my PS4 to my girl friend because the console is pretty dead until Last of Us 2 comes out and she has missed out on some of this generation. I am excited for the REVII DLC though...

A

Alex Huerta

I would love cuphead on switch

M

Marc Young

they're already joycon colors??

D

Danny Scott

I have it. Game is amazing

S

Shawn Bekker

I am going to install it on the 3 computer that i have so my son can play it after the download :) It looks good and non violent

M

Mikey Foster

PLEASE. Switch is perfect for these types of games.

J

Jay Petrequin

Been playing Rayman Legends on Switch, and would LOOOOVE for Cuphead to get a similar treatment.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Won't happen. At least not for many years. Microsoft has a lifetime contract and a hit on their hands. HDHR said they are extremely happy with the support Microsoft gave them. Btw, CupHead is my game of the year. Sorry BotW

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom