Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Apparently Cuphead developers are open to other platforms. Probably won't be for a...

J

Jay Ybarra

Apparently Cuphead developers are open to other platforms. Probably won't be for a year or so, but I think this game would make a killing on a Nintendo platform.

F

Franny Baker

Yeah people actually own Nintendo consoles

C

Carlos Ramirez

It’s most likely a temp contract with Xbox for now, eventually it will jump over to other consoles. Same scenario for Rise of the tomb raider, was on Xbox for about a year then it made the jump to other platforms.

A

Andy Garcia

I’d be an easy port, no? Heard any computer can run this.

J

Jesus Lugo

If they were smart they would release this game on other platforms. It's a well reviewed game seems to be doing well but could be doing much better. This game would sell so well on the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and hell im sure the New 3DS could run this game. They are missing out of a untapped cash load.

R

Reese David

yep i sure would buy it because i dont want to spend money on an xbox just for that game

T

Tim Ceaser

I'd buy it on the switch

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

This game is so damn hard

A

Andrew Harvey

I'm waiting for the switch announcement. Luckily, I'm backlogged enough already to not need it now

E

Eddy Riou Jr.

Day one purchase if on Switch. I'd love to play it with my little nephew.

M

Maxime Lamothe

Maybe in 10 year or so, lol

K

Kevin Thai

That'll be great! I would love to try the game and to have that portability for the game too!

J

Jessie Ortiz

Lol switch owners say every game would "make a killing on switch" that's not the case for every game. I rather have new games and exclusives rather then games that are a year plus old being ported to the switch.

O

Orion Cooper

Bring me hard game so that I may cry

R

Ryan Ivory Bailey

Game is amazing!!! I love it!

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Would buy on Switch Day 1

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Need some Switch in the mix!

A

Alexander Georges Hourani

It's been confirmed it's a lifetime exclusive to Microsoft.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Would be cool to see this game on the Switch.

N

Nathan El Argentino

It'll defs come to Nintendo, but I'll just wait til it does hahaha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom