Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got any advice on deliding? Wanna do my 8700k but will probably practice on a...

A

Alexa Towers

Anyone got any advice on deliding? Wanna do my 8700k but will probably practice on a celeron first

M

Maysen Trethewey

Yeah, dont

E

Eric Carver

What he said ^^

B

Bud Riley

You will get better temps, but you will void your warranty and risk breaking it.
If you can afford to break it, go for it.

S

Steven Brisebois

Has anyone already broke it before? Ive wanted to try that too but...

A

Alexa Towers

I know the temps are worth it, I can afford to replace it if I'm bad but I'd rather not might just sell it and buy a predelided one from ocuk

K

Kelvin Williams

Spend the money on the proper tools and it's fairly simple but risk is always there

C

Clint Flippo

Dude I did it on a brand new 8700k and it worked flawlessly. You hit 5.0 really easy and keep your temps around 60 with an AIO with a full load. Its super easy. Just don't put to much. It shouldn't be pooling up. Apply it to both CPU and bottom of IHS. Scrape off all the black sealant. Get silicon marker at any auto parts store and put very little around the edges. Like the thinnest layer you can all along the edges. Bam. Your done.

Z

Zack Sebastian

Buy a delid kit tbh tho it can run at like 100c without any damage so really no need to.

M

Morbie Smth

The gains to be had are pretty clear, but unless youre OC'ing the piss out of your system then its probably not worth it. But as others have said, if youre going to attempt it, buy the correct toots because its a pretty delicate procedure

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom