Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else feel the community on console for this game is way larger than on PC?

G

Grayson Shinault

Seeing it was console first yeah

J

Jack Kerley

Console community is pure trash. Judging by what destiny was like after 2000 hours on the game for the Xbox. The PC community seems way better

M

Marco Acgautomotove

Not very many games like D2 on PC which is why it is still alive but the low content is the problem but i am sure it will be fixed soon. Nothing else like it makes it a good game.

J

Jerome Holzberger

Yeah considering the franchise was console exclusive where did you think most of the base was from?

R

Raphael Ngahooro

Most plebs don't know what they're doing but are apparently qualified to tell others what the best thing to do is so we end up with a circle of trash cunts

S

Steve May

I sold my Xbox a few months ago. PC only now

R

Ryan Nolen

I've heard it's been dying out on the console because of a lack of major endgame

A

Alex McIlvaine

cause pc is so expensive to get into

D

Dirk Bö

Its because a concole is cheaper than a pc

D

Dan Squires

No chat. No way to communicate with your clan. Guided games is a joke. It's as if Bungie is new at literally everything.
Absolute morons.

A

Alex Wood

That's because there are many, many console peasants out there. Not everyone can be part of the Master Race.

D

Dan Squires

That's fine. I'm one of those peasants. I'm lucky enough to own them all. But customers have been asking, in fact begging Bungie to put those communication tools on their chosen platforms also, much less PC.

Deej drones on about how much they listen to their community, and frankly it's all bullshit. Bungie live in a bubble, and they refuse to step out of it.

Love the game tho. It's too bad really.

B

Barry Kilgour

I dunno...so far Im doing way better in crucible on PC than I did on console.

C

Carl Battle

Hello again XD I swear i see you in every facebook group for online games i join

J

Jake Huxtable

Well, since the player base has gone below 500k this last 24 hours...... there’s probably more on the Xbox one and ps4 combined then pc

A

Adrienne R Angel

Bigger does not always mean better...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom