Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else feel the community on console for this game is way larger than on PC?

M

Morgan Chen

I agree but playing on pc u have so much more aiming control. Do u play pc?

C

Clement PanPan

PC community really just has too many games to try out all the time :/

D

David Clifton

I’m a Xbox moved over to pc. It’s been out longer for Xbox but a lot of people already quit cause it got boring. At one time I would see 40+ people playing anytime I log in. Now when I log into Xbox I’m lucky to see 5

P

Pat Rick

Its because it started in console

K

Kryštof Štangl

lol cuz destiny 1 was only on consoles , ppl just being loayal to their consoles and it should be like that :)

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

It is larger on PS4. Its slowly getting there on PC but it will be bigger if they implemented ranked play

P

Pat Rick

It will be great if they implement cross platform at least even just for PvE

B

Bogdan Caramalac

Or it feels like that because of the lack of a proper chat.

B

Bogdan Caramalac

I don't even know how the hell to interact with my clan, or to get into a fireteam, for god sake, and my titan is 273 already...

B

Bogdan Caramalac

Tried to do a nightfall solo and I end up at the wrong end of the stick...

T

Tony Burgess

It’s had 3 years in console, not even 2 months on PC.

D

Don Mears

The PC community is better. Console community full of cry babies.

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

We already know that, but pc community it's growing up every day.

D

David Hill

Played since day 1 on xbox. Moved to pc gaming a few months back. Wouldnt change a thing.

D

Darnell Michael Smith

Well I made the leap from Console to PC last year and most of my console friends feel we’re privileged elitist, But console is so much easier to get in to

A

Adam Reed

I feel the competition is far better on PC

R

Ryan Caldicott

I'm a xbox day 1 destiny 1 player and have sold that and come to pc just for destiny others will see the light

E

Elijah O Ward

Are you even surprised?

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Controls feel better on PC, but the console is Bungie's home, so that's where their base is.

J

Jordan Andrew Davis

It was always going to be I think pc will rake in the numbers . But destiny was a console game and didn't arrive on pc until D2 . It runs better on pc and a lot of the main destiny streamers have made the conversion from console to pc and have said they are sticking with it , now just wait for the crowd to follow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom