Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else feel the community on console for this game is way larger than on PC?

D

Desiree Emory

Anyone else feel the community on console for this game is way larger than on PC?

A

Addiel Valdes

Is older so yeah.

Z

Zoey Sutton

It's usually the case with cross plat games PC only downfall is it has to many games so people leave faster

A

Anthony Rosario

I’m always looking for people to play with. I’m new here on pc. Been playing on Xbox for 3 years

D

Dan Schellenberger

Cuz a console costs like 35$

Y

Yoey March

For most shooters it is sadly

Z

Zoey Sutton

Just to note if a game requires online like destiny and is crosplat ide get it on console purely for the more people that play it for longer. I usually get games that don't require People on pc

J

Jeff Holter

Jeffyyy218#1160

E

Eugene Mercado

Of course it is...the console community has stuck with it for 3+ years now (most are D1 players), and D2PC has only been out for a month. I play on PS4/PC so it doesn't matter to me.

PSN: richardgleeko
BNET: misterGLEEKO#1228

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

Nah

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

I find games way faster on pc

T

Tim Trude

Will spike after Cmas.

M

Manu Vercoe

It is by far, me and a mate have been running the Destiny ps4 community group since d1 & made it a week before release . Has 56k people in it atm and still growing, its larger since it's been out since the franchise started

N

Nadem Ahmed

I had D1 on console. I would say the gameplay is way better on pc so I could care less about the community but there are dedicated players on any platform. Us pc players can't mingle with the less fortunate console players anyway lol

S

Sheldon Walker

Probably because everyone got it on PS4

T

Tim Trude

I really think the game being on Bnet and not steam plays a factor. Maybe only a minor one but still. I know several people that decided against it purely on that.

M

Michael O'Malley

The PS4 community is larger. I own both the PS4 and PC version of the game. I did my milestones on my PS4 account this week for the first time since PC release and oh my god the game runs like poop. I didn't realize how bad the 30 FPS was. In addition, more people on consoles use shotty wireless connections, so crucible has noticeably worse latency.

S

Shivam Pathania

cant say the same for overwatch xD

P

Pàvàn Kumar

Nop
Pc always got the bigger community in any game

A

Ash Sh

Yeah the first one was only on console and they kept the same community page just added a "2" in front of it...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom