Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright guys I'm trying to get pubg to run better I have a 4770k and a gtx 770 it's...

T

Talon Jennings

Alright guys I'm trying to get pubg to run better I have a 4770k and a gtx 770 it's having a super hard time rendering when I drop. I run at about 60 fps. I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to get everything to smooth out so I can at least play until I have the cash to do a new build. Any suggestions?? Maybe oc my cpu?

T

Tyler Adams

What are your settings on PUBG?

Y

Yäne Cejka

60fps is good, or are you having spikes? Just read the comments. Reinstall on SSD i guess it will solve the most problems

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

It's a poorly optimize game, one update I was smooth steady 60fps on high (4690k 970) Then 2 weeks ago an update hit and I'm struggling to get a smooth 60fps on medium, a lot of lag and hasn't been enjoyable to play. Building a new PC atm so I'm just taking a break. Hopefully they fix there lag issues.

C

Christian Bråten

You need to upgrade your gpu, If you have 8gb ram it helps to upgrade it to 16

T

Tyler Adams

Increased VRAM is a big thing too

T

Talon Jennings

So far swapping it to my ssd has helped tremendously

T

Talon Jennings

So now it is running at pretty much medium across the board and I was getting 60fps in the fog

R

Richard Sanders

I hate to say but the 770 its a little old now 3 gens

R

Richard Sanders

I noticed during benchmarks my low fps average went up when I overclocked 2500k and a gtx 970

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom