Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch *Admin post* SNES hype post! Please post all of your SNES hype related photos,...

M

Max Maerder

Got mine in my car, leaving work in 20 min!

J

James Hunt

I've got mine Today.

T

Tom Dickerson

Just missing the N64 Classic and I’ll be set.

B

Bill LaRocca

Was able to get one that is intended to be a dual Christmas gift for my kids, which I wasn't able to do with the NES. I had little hassle at Best Buy this morning. The hardest part was getting up at 3AM and getting out there, though it was annoying as hell that they literally sold the last set of extension cables to the guy that checked out in front of me. Looks like the store had about 50. Local scalpers have already started putting these on FB groups and CL for $250, and I'm ROFLMAO because they're sitting. I'm glad that scalpers are making the sad Jordan face this time around. LOL. Now comes the excruciating 3 month wait to actually play the games. I guess I could always play some of the ones that I have on the Wii/Wii U hard drive if I find myself fiending. LOL.

C

Christopher Marsh

Delivered to the house preordered with bestbuy

C

Christopher Marsh

M

Matthew Dennert

Worth every penny

B

Bill LaRocca

P.S. Congrats to those who have been able to cop at retail, be it through preorder or FCFS. Seems like most people are eating today, and saying that about the latest hot Nintendo product makes it a great day indeed.

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Amazon treasure truck got in the mix today too!

G

George Murphy

C

Chris Bizarro

Forgot to post mine.

M

Michael Null

A

Abdul U'rus Redzuan

Here's mine, it will be sitting next to its brother

E

Eric Nowak

Just picked mine up after work

J

Jonathan DeSira

Can you use a US plug on a European snes classic?

T

Tommy Burket

Can I use my 8bitdo controller with it?

L

Lou Man

Anyone else took a big whiff when they opened it?

H

Hardeep Kaur

J

Jimmy Barton

I have a lot of the games on here already but being able to play star fox 2, earthbound and Mario RPG all for £70 is ace

C

Chris Fletcher

Picked up one at gamestop last one they had just like how I got my switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom