Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch *Admin post* SNES hype post! Please post all of your SNES hype related photos,...

B

Bella Hale

*Admin post*
SNES hype post!

Please post all of your SNES hype related photos, comments, questions and midnight release brags!

As a side note, scalper hauls will not be allowed. This means you have 2 or more SNES for non personal use. Thanks for understanding!

Thank you Ethan Shane Hayes for this amazing photo!

T

Terrance Donaldson

I am lucky enough to be getting 2 for "surprise gifts" for the Children's Hospital. I do hope some wonderful child enjoys them. :)

C

Camron Graziano

I'm hyped! I never got a SNES new back in the day (got a bnib Genesis) so this is my first new SNES. Also my SNES collection is quite small 9 games and 1 repro. And this is gunna fill up my collection quickly and efficiently.
Also a shout to my older sister for landing my pre order :D it's all paid off and at 9:30am I should have my SNES.
Also my little sister was more into the NES mini and said ahe'd pass on the SNES mini since she "didn't like any of the games" I was shocked to say the least. If I had only these 21 SNES games for the rest of my life, it's still a beautiful set of games. Uhhhh can't wait :D

J

Jonathan DeSira

I would be hyped if these things were actually possible to find.

R

Robyn Wolph

I am hoping my brother in Ohio can obtain one to give to me for my birthday next month. Only one thing bugs me about the game selection: Donkey Kong Country 2 had much higher praise than Donkey Kong Country so tell me why Nintendo didn't even bother to add it?

A

Andy Garcia

Mine doesn’t arrive until Saturday :(

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Following

R

Robert Russell

I will be doing over night work. So I will be getting one somewhere tonight lol.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I'm just blown away by the great selection of games this has! I think if I could only get one thing for Christmas, I'd choose this!! What game does everyone thinking they'll play first? I know it sounds cliché, but I was thinking Super Mario World with the wife!

D

David Eduardo Grajeda

Number one - they’re releasing the snes at 9 pm here in Laredo Tx!!!!!!

H

Hunter Yount

Just curious, I posted asking how many Nintendo Switch splatoon 2 bundle kits were/are made and it never got approved. What did I do wrong?

L

Luc Lauzon

Picking mine up after work tomorrow! Can't wait! Gonna be a long shift...

S

Sydney Briggs

I’m currently sitting in line at Walmart. I’m the only person here, but that’s probably because it’s 2.5 hours away until release, lol.

C

Carlos Silva

Literally Last in line with a rope behind me. Disappointed only 3 people with Switches in line out of 44

D

David Eduardo Grajeda

Chillllinnnn

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I'll be picking up 3 tomorrow

M

Mikemike Jarrell

L

Lou Man

I get out of work at 5 am so I'm gonna go wait where ever I find a small line. GameStop by my house told me they had 17 in stock

D

Danny Sim

My local Walmart is doing midnight and just has a list and sent everyone home. No waiting. I’m number 16 and supposedly they have 25. We’ll see soon enough

L

LeoVutton Ballard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom