Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch **Admin Post** Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've done one of these. I...

J

Justin Anderson

**Admin Post**

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've done one of these. I wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing? I'd like to know what type of posts and content you'd like to see in the community?

I myself look through all of your posts. I do see lots of excitement and we want that to continue. One thing we see are posts that can be considered repetitive. We understand this is Facebook and unfortunately there is no easy way for us to have continuous topics for others to express their same ideas.

When it comes to news we try to limit news posts since it will flood the wall and honeslty not become enjoyable for others who are not posting news posts. We Play Switch has dedicated their time in providing news content to everyone here.

We also are looking for help. If you think you would want to dedicate your free time in moderating this group please message me. All we ask is that you are 18+ and that you're willing to read some documents, we chat through voice, and that you communicate frequently through messaging groups.

I would like to end by saying thank you for taking your time to share with the community you love and passion for Nintendo and the Nintendo Switch.

-The Admin Team

H

Hana Ćorić

Messaging now!

N

Nik Lal

Hey, thanks for all that you do. I appreciate the mods’ and admins’ efforts to keep this a civil, enjoyable, and troll-free place.

E

Eric Gonzales

Still a great place to hang and talk Nintendo. I think there's an over abundance of certain posts, but it's not a forum, and it's tough to control without upsetting people. All in all I'd say great job

L

Luke Lovelock

This is a great nintendo group. I am tired of the.... this game vs this game comparisons to purchase lol

J

Justin Anderson

Bump

R

Ryan Butler

I’m already tired of the “what characters do you want to see in smash?” Posts

D

Dante Ciliselli

This group should be for the love of nintendo showing your crazy adventures with link or hopping with mario and on and on

G

Gabriel Guevara

Enough of the complaining posts that don’t say why they’re complaining about anything.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom