Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Project Octopath Traveler release date gets leaked on Amazon Germany. Square Enix’s...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Project Octopath Traveler release date gets leaked on Amazon Germany.

Square Enix’s long-awaited Project Octopath Traveler is heading to the Nintendo Switch this year but we haven’t been told exactly when it’s coming. Amazon Germany has recently listed the game with an August 17th release date.

C

Chloe Sincovich

D o u b t

B

Bryan Otero Abraham

Pls be real

T

Thomas Boye

I saw a couple of stores listed OpT for December so I hope that's not right. It would be awesome to get this game before the summer begins tho

T

Tomes Linehan

Then there's the OG of it

S

Sean Bell

I played the demo. Then Fell in love

R

Ramiro Escamilla

At this point I just hope the official name remains -"project OCTOPATH TRAVELER (working title)" -
because it's been saying that from the very beginning.

G

Gilbert Renaud

I was expecting a fall release but if it's summer I'll just be even happier^^ I just want to play the full game so bad.

K

Kevan Bennett

Imo any confirmation is good enough. I just dont wanna have to wait till 2019. Ive been waiting FOR EVER.

D

Damien Elledge

Never heard of this, what game genre?

J

Jay Hood

If they're still calling it Octopath Traveler in their listing, then I'd doubt it a bit. I don't think they'd have a solid date without having the actual name first. I'd love that release date, it's around my bday but I guess we'll see.

B

Brian Collens

the demo got me hyped

Z

Zac U

Will buy that day one if I have the money.

N

Nia Bloody-Schofield

Excellent! Loved the Demo

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Pre order up at Best Buy. 79.99 gcu, choose shipping, will prompt $1 off if picked up in store

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom