Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch **ADMIN TALKS** Hello everyone, we just want to start off by saying thank you for...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

**ADMIN TALKS**

Hello everyone, we just want to start off by saying thank you for voting. We want to make this group a great place for you to express how much you love Nintendo and the Nintendo Switch. We have received enough votes to see an obvious gap in the decision, so as of now we are turning POST APPROVALS BACK ON. This means as Admins and Moderators we will be deciding what a quality post is and what will benefit the group. We want to create conversations and have fun so let's keep the posts coming.

P.S If you're interested in becoming a Moderator and helping keep this a great community please feel free to PM Justin Anderson or Linzie Guzman. The only thing we ask is for you to be 18+, have some sort of experience in moderating a group/page/website/YouTube Channel and Twitch or at least be willing to learn and have lots of extra time on your hands.

-Thank you from the Admin team.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The torture is over Open posting is one reason I left an NVC group.

R

Richard Browne

Well thank fuck thats over. Was close to unfollowing the group

J

Jaime Bland

Thank you!! I will message one of you. I am an admin of a couple groups. One has over 10k people and I am the main one who responds to posts.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Thank you. It was rapidly just becoming a shitposting group.

R

Ryan Duncan

Doesn't count, we couldn't "rate your poll" (not to be confused with pole...)

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Oh I missed this. I would’ve picked to bring it back. Lol

C

Chase Pointer

All I have to say is thank you.

J

J.D. Hall

Good...I'm tired of everyone commenting on my post acting like I was the only one who hated the open posting abuse lol

Z

Zachary Moore

Yea that was getting a little bit ridiculous. It was either a bunch of trolls posting or it was just bait.. I’d rather a few of my posts here and there getting overlooked than seeing any more crap..

J

Jacob Moore

I know I already said this but I'm down to help moderate lol

K

Kimberly Martin

Thank god I was just about to leave the group if it lasted any longer

J

J.D. Hall

I thought about volunteering...but im an asshole so I don't know how well it would work lol

R

Richard Gutierez

... I disagree, you guys don't have the time to attend every single post. And most of the things we post won't ever get posted. We're just here to have fun.

R

Richard Gutierez

So, not everyone will get to post. Also it's going to be subjected to your opinions.

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Why not just add more mods?

J

J.D. Hall

Maybe some one should start a group to get all their stuff rates then lol, I'm here for genuine switch info and conversation, not to read the same damn question over and over lol

J

Jake Blackshear

What is this North Korea?

K

Kazi Ahmed

Hmm my post of Skyward Sword for Switch was deleted. Guess a post with 200+ reactions isn't "quality". Kinda salty

N

Nathan Zielesch

I rate this.... 2.5 out of 10

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom