Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 3 hours of DLC content and that's it ? Not even an open world ? Just 1 tiny public...

K

Kevin Raayman

Either just be happy about it or just go away or something we don't need 50+ posts each day about : "Hue not enough content bla bla bla"

L

Linus Olander

Infinite forest tho there you have a bit to play around with and the new pvp maps and strikes and soon the raid lair.

L

Linus Olander

And i Love that people complain about the dlc story Only Take 2/3 hours when the main story takes about 6 hours IF you do it casually?

A

Andrew Miller

What did the download end up being?

J

Jonas Unaz Ärlig

Who plays D2 for its mainstory? There is alot more to do. New strikes, New crucible maps to enjoy and so on. And the grind to Max power level is a part of the game to.

A

Andrew Miller

What is the max power level now?

E

Eduardo Caldera

The story line was pretty cool and the concept of the infinity forest has a lot of potential but it was really short. I still have to try out the strikes and PvP but besides that it’s kind of a let down. Hopefully the raid makes up for it.

J

John Smith

Reading the comments above, i can safely conclude that the whole destiny story arc finally dethroned the whole Twilight movie saga

J

Jens Rönnqvist

Comments cleaned up from trolls and mean ppl.

There´s no need for that in here.

Piz luv n understanding (Y) <3

LETS MAKE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN!

J

Jens Rönnqvist

And yes, I just said that.... Sorry... Must get some coffee....

P

Patrick Garcha

For the price it’s a joke, it’s not justifiable

M

Matt Ardle

Honestly the season pass cost 2 days worth of eating out, just stock up on some ramen and enjoy some entertainment for a few weeks

R

Ricard Olsson

Raid? like who cares about mercury xD jk but i am happy that they released new raid

R

Romi Altmeri

We really had alot of fun last night and I think we will be playing for some time. But we really expected an open world, at least equal to the EDZ. I mean, they said this DLC is soooo huge and a new planet and all this trash. We started the new adventure missions and were like "We only gotta finish these, then we can enter the open world" but it became more and more appearent, that it's fake :D

R

Ricard Olsson

Romi Altmeri are you on EU?

R

Romi Altmeri

Yes.

R

Ricard Olsson

i dont know i didnt feel any changed except that light leve is 360 and PvP is more aids and Raids seems more fun, other than that nothing else

D

Desiree Leann Williams

I don't have anything negative to say in regards to it yet, but I'm sorry you aren't enjoying it dear :(

R

Romi Altmeri

Honestly, we enjoyed what we did. But I've expected new content and there isn't really anything new that could blow the boredom away.

P

Pampee Santiago

I do agree with you but we will have a new raid encounter

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom