Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 3 hours of DLC content and that's it ? Not even an open world ? Just 1 tiny public...

P

Phil Bentz

I never bought destiny for the story missions even in the first one. I always wanted to just finish them so I could grind for good weapons, get to max light and play lots of pvp. Unfortunately the weapon grind is gone in this game due to static rolls.

O

Olivier Fortier

Maxime Déry Hamza Nassime "expansion"

Un free patch de Gw2 a mille fois plus de contenu

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

Here's a solution: Don't buy things until you've read reviews.

W

William Cleveland

Dark below was more of a waste then this lol

M

Marc Morell Buscarons

europe pc players add me for make some stuff Trakt#2969

M

Milroy Van der Schoor

I did the full main story of this "dlc" in 2 hours. Not a second more. Most of the enemy's you can literally just run past, this game is so fucking easy, bosses take 1 min or less. Its a joke and an insult to people older than 12 who play this and know what they are doing, no difficulty setting is the problem and the length of the dlc. Bungie still shit at destiny.

M

Matt Ardle

People all saying they finished the story quick, well no shit now get to 325 light and then say done

M

Matt Fenech

Watch reviews before you buy

A

Adam Skinner

U got to 330 in 3 hours?
And you finished the raid lair and gave all the armour and weapons?
And u collected all the new exotics
And u have forged everything in the new forge?
And u have collected all the ornaments?
Wow, impressive job. Congrats to you!!!!
I have no idea how u did it but props to you

Z

Zane Aiello

Haha probably someone who'd go and pick a 800$ VR set and be like... "THIS IS IT?!" Hahahahahahhahaha. It's 15$ for 3-4 hours of story and a bunch of other things. People blow me away anymore

G

Garrett Wiese

I mean, if you got the season pass it costs just a little bit more than going to see a movie...not saying that this DLC is groundbreaking or anything, but I’m not too concerned about getting my money’s worth

S

Shivam Pathania

and i was just thinking of buying expansion pass ;-; ( i play for cosmetics and cool armor and weapons only tho ! ) now i m in conflict ;-;

K

Kasper Grønning Larsen

EA is proud of bungies work.

V

Vicat Mauricio

What about MURCURY??? We got an entire "planet" for only 40% the cost of the entire game.... Wait, what? OH hell nah!

A

Amir Gelman

I didn’t buy it and calmly gonna wait for another DLC which then maybe I will buy it.

D

Donny Juan

what a shame, maybe Ill touch the game again when there is more content...but the servers will probably be offline in a year anyway.

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

maybe this is why the dlcs are this cheap :/

T

Tye Johnson

You are crying about the amount of content, im positive you havent collected the exotics yet/ finished the new raid content. They have added some good things. Just be patient......

J

Josiah Dolowy

It also added tons of items and armor sets. Quit whining

K

Kevin Raayman

So many complaints..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom