Contact advertising [email protected]

PC 3 hours of DLC content and that's it ? Not even an open world ? Just 1 tiny public...

R

Romi Altmeri

3 hours of DLC content and that's it ? Not even an open world ? Just 1 tiny public event available ? This must be a very bad joke, please tell us we are missing something. Where is the open world ala EDZ.

D

Deniz Ignatenko

new ships and new vehicle :D

R

Romi Altmeri

Please :D even titan had more content.

A

Alex Ramirez

I was depressed at this story. That was so disappointing.

M

Mark Thomson

There’s plenty of content for the money. The lighthouse is a joke though. Not even half of the original lighthouse is there.

M

Miguel Santiago

Everyone that has played Destiny 1 should have already expected this. Its just slightly longer than The Dark Below DLC for Destiny 1.

Next week is also The Dawning 2-week mini event.

I

Isaac Zamora

It's only 3 hours?...... I literally just bought the expansion pass.

J

John Spartan

so glad i didnt pay full price on this game.

S

Steven Davies

I just wish there was more than 1 public event. At least that'd make farming materials more viable

L

Luís Pedro Oliveira

I dont want to look like a fanboy, but its fucking brainless to think that 20euros for more than 3 hours of story mode is ridiculus,

N

Nova Angel

destinys dlc have always been like that lol idk why the surprice xD

R

Romi Altmeri

What ? I have never received so little for 20 euro.

R

Romi Altmeri

Oh and I have not played Destiny 1. That's why I am so shocked.

L

Luís Pedro Oliveira

I mean, its like, people know what their paying for, they pay it and then complain , the story being short was already known

N

Nova Angel

that explains it lol, D1 became “Destiny” once all released dlcs came out then it felt like a full game same thing is going to happen in D2 lol ‍♂

P

Pedro Santiago

Here comes the crying

P

Patrick Marlowe

Did it really take 3hrs

N

Nova Angel

i got friends that finished in 1hr xD

A

Alex Ramirez

I have a legit question to people who tell others to “stop complaining” or “stop crying”? Is everyone’s reason stupid and Whiny until you finally end up disliking something about it?

D

David Wilson

There are plenty of other games out there, at least the player base is mostly mature, cooperative and sane. That is worth £16.50 on its own.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom