Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 2018 RUMORS: Who here watches SPAWN WAVE? Last night, on his Spawncast, he had some of...

C

Chris Minster

If they do actually drop fallout 4, the rumors may end up being true about 5 and it gives me goosebumps!

J

John Conor

Jonathan Jurczak i think fallout 4 can be ported to the switch cuz it uses unreal engine 4.( also im making a game for the switch )
Since doom is running on the switch any game can be ported . and people are seing that the switch is capable to run high en games ;)

Y

Yehonathan Love Murphy

Spawnwave fan here and also Recommend player essence

C

Chris Ramirez

Nice! Hopefully that this all comes to fruition then?!

ج

جيرالد جويلين جوروسين

Onni Bakkar

M

Mike Ostrowski

Sam Sibilski

T

Tim Hiatt

Never miss it

B

Ben Buttery

A fallout side game ie Liberation AC

B

Ben Buttery

How about This war of Mine?

R

Rehenie Rossab

I watch spawnwave as well nd i dnt recall him saying anything bout fallout 4 and GTA 5 being locked for the switch

S

SailorMoon SailorStars

F

Fikri Muhammad Haikal

Gta please

R

Richard Waring

Loved rogue squadron

L

Luis Lu

I own those games on my xbox one, but I wouldnt care buying them again just to play them everywhere I go.

A

Arath Alatorre Muniz

I want the storm series, assassin's creed, and gta on switch

E

Edward Barba

Spawn wave is a good channel I always watch his videos when I wake up because it's the first thing on my sub list that goes up in the mornig.

C

Charlie James Field

it amazes me how fast the spawnwave channel has grown.

J

Joey Barrentine

Fallout 4 is what I’m playing on my PS4 now but a portable version would be much cooler.

J

Jon Posadny

I really like spawn wave and I am always impressed how he beats some of the bigger channels to the punch when it comes to news. You can almost always rely on what he says even though these are just rumors. Seeing he has the confidence to make claims like these tell me it's probably going to happen and that's awesome.

A

Antonio Jonathan Ka'Juan Davis

I doubt GTA V will come to the Switch or Fallout 4. We'll see tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom