Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 2018 RUMORS: Who here watches SPAWN WAVE? Last night, on his Spawncast, he had some of...

S

Spencer Gibson

How about new games?

I

Isaac Howard

Why would I pay more for a gimped port of a game I can get on my PS4? I got my Switch for 1st party Nintendo games, and if 3rd parties can't get their games running properly, they need to TAKE THEIR TIME to get them right or don't release them at all (looking at you ea)

A

Andrew Huskey

The Switch needs a legit Star Wars game...just sayin

K

Kevin Mack

I want more Fighters on Switch

Gotta have that Guilty Gear and Blazblue

K

Kevin Mack

Give me a damn Tales Of game that isn't Symphonia or anything from Pre PS3 Era I don't like Vesperia either

L

Logan Deij

Now its getting interesting

I

Ismael Navarro

#RUMOOOORS

D

Daniel Koutavas

Fallout 4???? Yesssss

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

I love Spawn Wave, but the podcast usually has Super Metal Dave and his track record is awful, so if those rumous came from him I would just ignore

N

Nicholas Sanchez

Love Spawn Wave, great source for brand new gaming rumors and developments

D

Dennis Morales

This statement was basically stating the obvious. I could say all we need is DB fighterz to ne announced and then we know we will get it for switch. I can say all we need is Metriod 4 to be announced and then we know it will come. Idk where you were going with this but just aweful rumors suck!

M

Megan Power

I really need Fallout 4...

J

James Mcintosh

Fallout 4 plz

C

Cas Sanchez

I don’t think those games would fit on that little memory the Switch has.

B

Bryon Rohrbaugh

GTA v

M

Mikkel Munkholm Nielsen

Don't care for any of them

J

Jesus Lugo

Dragonball Fighter Z is most likely a go for the Switch since Bandai Namco said they will be increasing there support for the Switch in 2018. It probably won't release along with the Xbox One and PS4 version but I think it will drop. Good chance Bethesda could bring Fallout 4 over to the Switch especially with the major success that Doom has seen and undoubtedly Skyrim will have as well towards the end of the week once released. Fallout will just have a few graphical draw backs but as we know that's not the key part of the game. I see Rockstar bring over GTAV whether LA Noire does great or does poor. GTAV shits gold so they will bring that over since they know it sells and pretty sure the Switch could run the game well with slight draw backs if any. Won't be the next generation version but still will do.

D

Dennis Jacobsson

Fallout 4. I'm in love. ❤

J

Justin McGowan

I watch him every day. I'm super excited for all these besides GTA, never liked those games. Which is funny I have LA Noire preloaded on my Switch already but I will not buy any gta, so from my perspective them judging gta potential on LA Noire scores is silly, tho it's standard industry practice. But yes, Fallout is on lock for Switch. I JUST WISH THEY'RE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY!

R

Ryan Borrelli

They basing it from l.a noire? But if nonreplay value and everyone whos had it that has a switch beat it on a different console why would they wanna buy it when gta V has lots of replay time with online

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom