Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 2018 RUMORS: Who here watches SPAWN WAVE? Last night, on his Spawncast, he had some of...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

2018 RUMORS:
Who here watches SPAWN WAVE? Last night, on his Spawncast, he had some of the best game channels as guests. After talking about Dragonball FighterZ dropping for the Switch, they discussed games rumored to be in production...

... according to their sources, Fallout 4 and GTA V are already a lock. But Take Two is gauging GTA V interest based on LA Noire sales.

You've all the Rogue Leaders rumors. Apparently, EA is in the way, as they now own the license.

And Soulcalibur VI just needs to be announced, and then we know we're getting it.

I'd usually take this all with a grain of salt, but none of his guests are probe to hyperbole.

... thoughts?

S

Scott Dempster

fallout 4? really??

L

Luke Klingberg

Dont waste resources, just make us another Zelda...

J

Josh Brown

I watched a bit of it earlier. I really hope that TWEWY 2 rumor is true, if nothing else...

A

Andrew Schmidt

Those games would be huge

C

Charlie Swafford

Fallout 4 is the main reason I'm pickin up skyrim. I'd love GTA. Like I'd flip if I knew for sure. I'm sure it could run both.

D

David Liew

I want BF2 on Switch

A

Andrew Courser

i own all these games on other systems so id rather see some nintendo switch exclusives personally.

L

Luigi Noir Jr.

That would be great for those of us who don't have multiple systems.

T

Tony Minton

Tired of it just releasing games I played years ago. Getting annoying that other than Zelda and Mario, that's their biggest selling point. Its getting old

R

Robbie Gage

Omg rogue squadron

S

Spencer Miller

I’m pretty sure the soul calibur series is dead. We haven’t had a new entry in years.

A

Andy Garcia

GTA V would definitely push sales to break 100million sold if it’s on Switch.

L

Liam Scott

GTA 5 wouldn't really interest me. I love the game but I've played it on 2 platforms all ready I don't think I have the energy to play it on a 3rd

T

Tony Dabuff

nice

T

Trevor Brown

Old games

T

Tony Dabuff

i hope they do

J

John Chang

I literally just screamed at my job for fallout 4

J

Jenny Goertzen

Soulcalibur would be a great title for the switch! Hope it’s a thing and not to long

J

Jonathan Jurczak

For those wondering about the sources, they get into it a bit more at about 1 hour, 6 minutes, 30 seconds.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom