Contact advertising [email protected]

Tips for aiming, especially as Tracer? But my DPSing really is quite uh, less than...

C

Cornelia Klefelt

I've also started getting better with tracer lately, for some reason she seems to be the dps of choice for people who are uncomfortable with offense heroes since you're a support main, you have that type of game sense that could be useful when it comes to cleaning up low health enemies and targeting supports and snipers in the backline (been harassed so many times by a tracer as a support so you know how to harass ). The main thing is to remember that she is a flanker, you should be going around and poking them in the back on koth, singling out dangerous targets like widows and picking them off asap. Also don't be afraid to be aggressive with her, she's super squishy sure but she's very hard to hit, if someone you're fighting is low health and their backup is coming don't back off instantly but do your best to kill them and then instantly blink and/or dash away once you have.

H

Heru Zink

Every hero is different in regards to aiming, no matter the archetype. What also differs, and more importantly, is the play style. As a tank you engage and soak, as a healer you play passive and react, but as a dps you need to be comfortable doing your own thing and flanking as much as you are sticking with the team. Just do a lot of elim matches and get comfortable 1v1ing, because getting picks is most important as a dps.

A

Andrew Davenport

I have 800 DPI and 6.25 sens, feels creamy to me.

Depends on how much room you have to move your mouse.

R

Revan Renaldi

If you wanna improve aim, don't practice your aim on standstill bots. Also, you can kinda predict where they will move, adjust your mouse accordingly

Н

Николай Атанасов

sens for all heroes 3.24 and default crosshair

M

Mitch Rhodes

Make you're reticle a small dot or small crosshair with no bloom

A

Abhishek Kumar

Use a crosshair you like and just practice. Low sensitivity definitely helps, reduce it by 1 everyday until you can feel the control in your aim. And just practice, just play QP lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom