Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello! Could you guys please give me some advice on widow? Especially aiming tips and...

S

Stephy Camara

Hello! Could you guys please give me some advice on widow? Especially aiming tips and tricks, i always tend to flick when aiming and it really makes me miss headshots... ;-;

D

Darrell Bequette

Stop it. You flicking flicker. OK for real. If you're missing flick shots, turn your sensitivity down.

A

Ares Tony Fiumicelli

I think pre-fire is better than flickshots. Also, aiming unscoped before scoping might help you track target because you'll rely less on the lower aiming speed of scoped aiming, which can give you a hard time tracking your target.
Disclaimer: I don't play her myself, so if any Widowmaker main contradicts me, they're probably right

C

Connor Glasby

For me, I changed the crosshair to a dot so I could work on my aim. It may not be the best tip you will get but for me, it just made me feel more consistent with my aiming. Try it out and see if t helps you out.

L

Lara Mourad

Ook so lets start from the very bottom.
What's your sens, scope sens and DPI?

P

Paval Vlad

My tip is to shoot... just shoot... don't be afraid of missing, get used to your sensitivity, animations and overall feel of widow... play as much and as often as you can, in qp don't doubt your shot, don't overthink, just look at your gun, zoom and shoot... you don't have the reaction time to make real time adjustments and you end up having the illusion of thinking about the actual shot (giving you the illusion of complete constious control) when in reality all you use is muscle memory and your brain automatically makes the small adjustments... how do i know this ? this way work all games with guns... you get better at it with time...

A

Andrei Alexandru Chelu

JUST CLICK ON THEIR HEADS

S

Stephy Camara

Okay so i finally lowered my dpi to about 800 and disabled the accelerarion on the mouse. I also changed the crosshair to a dot and i played around with the training bots. My aim is a whole lot steadier now! Thank you sooo much, i'll try it out soon in a qp game as well! ^^

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom