Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm currently looking into getting a new graphics card, does anyone have some...

R

Raven Rose

So I'm currently looking into getting a new graphics card, does anyone have some recommendations?

J

Josh Krogman

What do you play for games?
What is your budget?
What is your screen resolution?
Do you want to run said games on as high settings as possible?
Do you understand the current issues with GPU pricing due to crypto miners and willing to pay 20-30% extra than you would "normally"?

S

Sergio Barraza

Currently nothing is reasonable to buy you should wait it out until March and if you play at 1080P 60 FPS then get a 1060 6gb or a 1070

R

Raven Rose

I play Smite, LOL, Overwatch and some other games. I currently have no real budget so say 1,000. Screen 15.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS Display. Yeah having the highest FPS is very important to me. Im currently not update on whats been happening in the tech community that's why I decided to join some PC groups on FB. My current card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5)

S

Sergio Barraza

A 1060 6gb is good enough for those games I play those games as well

C

Clint Flippo

A 1070ti or 1080ti are over kill for 1080p. Get one of those and you won't have to worry about a GPU for a few years if you stay at 1080p.

R

Raven Rose

Thanks guys!!! I'm going to do some more investigating all your recommendations!

P

Pich Raby

1060 6GB

J

Joseph Landers

1070 8gb... i run everything at ultra settings no problems with any game

N

Naufal Muhammad

gtx 1050 ti is Good for all game it depends on the setting and fps you wanted..I recommend GTX 1050ti/Radeon R seriezs(200/500)

B

Blake Dalenko

1070ti is the way to go

Cheaper than a 1080 with very close performance while over cocked

I love my 1070ti titanium card

D

Daniel Patrick Moody

Good luck if you live in the states.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom