Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 admins to help with events, community builds and to...

N

Nick Tinker

I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 admins to help with events, community builds and to deal with any problems on server. MUST be experienced and friendly, it's a PVE server and the community is really welcoming so there won't be many problems usually just requests etc. I have been the only admin for the past week or so and don't have a ton of spare time which is why I'm looking for admins with a bit more free time as I don't want the players to feel neglected. I'll post the advertisement below so you can check it out first.

Ragnarok prim+ PVE

PRIM+ WITH ALL ENGRAMS UNLOCKED INCLUDING TEK -
Tek is craftable -
100 element for 50 vertebrae -
ABERRATION DINO'S HAVE NOW BEEN ADDED!
plant z seed has now been added to green drops-
Starter packs in white drops-
Community centre located at (jungle 2 spawn) next to blue ob

The new area of Ragnarok is open and I present to you demonic ragnarok, if you love to breed, build and be a member of a friendly community then this is the place for you.
We encourage building and love trading mutated dinos. We're a nitrado hosted server with 12months remaining so won't be closing anytime soon. The server is built to mix prim+ and the vanilla futuristic structures to maximise your building potential and still give you the end game grind for tek.
Wild Dino lvl is 300
Boosted drops and fishing loot
Flyer speed boosted
Stats are shown below |
. V

Player
Health x6
Stamina x10
Oxygen x5
Weight (infinite)
Melee damage x4
Speed x5
Crafting x100
Fort x10

Dino
Weight (infinite)
Speed x5
Stamina x10
Health x4
Melee damage x2

Taming x75
Food drain x0.1
Water drain x0.1
Stamina drain x0.1

Mating interval x0.03
Incubation x1000
Maturation x100

To find the server search (demonic ragnarok prim plus) - make sure to check unofficial pc hosted - show password protected
Password: dem
We also have a f.b page (demonic heaven pve cluster)to keep up to date with server status etc and we also have a cluster of (NON prim+ maps)
Any problems or enquiries please contact gt (tzk badboii) via message

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom