Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Please don't post any photo of your Monster Hunter World Avatar in any Destiny Online...

E

Enrico Marquez

Please don't post any photo of your Monster Hunter World Avatar in any Destiny Online Group Page... It is Sacrilegious

N

Nick Gordon

I dont mind if you do and wont find it sacrilegious in any way

E

Enrico Marquez

I saw some Destiny page getting bombarded already... It's just so wrong man... Bunch of immatures creating drama

N

Nick Gordon

Whats wrong is how bad destiny 2 is rn. Monster hunter is what more fun and this group hasent got flooded with monter hunter because this is the pc group and monster hunter is only out for consoles rn.

E

Enrico Marquez

point is this is a game specific page. Bring MHW baggage to a MHW discussion group and don't DIS loyalists

N

Nick Gordon

Point is no one has and you come here like you own the page trying to tell people what they can and connot do. Thats why they have admins let them say it if it needs to be said.

E

Enrico Marquez

I am sure the Admin agree and understand my point

N

Nick Gordon

Monster hunter is not even out for pc why would it show up on a destiny pc group.

E

Enrico Marquez

It could appear soon. Bet on it. And also not just PC but Destiny online groups in general

N

Nick Gordon

I think your wrong cause this is a pc specific destiny group. It would be useless for someone to post monster Hunter here. I doubt anyone would care otherwise

T

Teh Ee Teng

Doesnt matter dude, because people hardy give a fuck about Destiny 2 anymore

D

Daytona Oglesby

I still give a fuck.

A

Alex Crimson

^ what this guy said

S

Sheila D Snead

It's actually in the pinned post when you joined that doing it is against community rules and those people will be banned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom