Contact advertising [email protected]

Not Mercy, Junkrat, or Moira related post, please don't ban me. Why do so many people...

A

Aaron Clarke

Not Mercy, Junkrat, or Moira related post, please don't ban me.

Why do so many people seem to dislike Roadhog? I play him quite a bit and when not playing him, I don't have problems dealing with him on an enemy team.

J

Jani Ylinen

Ban him.... He is asking too much qestions.....

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

He's onto us, quick ban hammer.

D

David Clifton

Same reason anyone cry’s about any hero. Oh I can’t use him he’s shit

B

Brandon Buchanan

ABORT

A

Aaron Hamilton

He's really annoying in general, especially when playing any of the other tanks, he still 'one shots' even after the nerf too

J

Josh B Reil

Are you dealing with Master level Hogs? No offense but kids in diamond and below lack a lot of aim and positional awareness.

J

Jane Caldwell

Doesn't matter either way to me. But as I been practicing Reaper you are a walking health pack to me

L

Leon Adler

Because they can't dodge hooks?

N

Nya Allana

A lot of times people want tanks with shields which is why I think he is a less popular pick.
Really good roadhogs can grab someone at max range which can be tricky because you can’t tell if he’s gonna go for it from that range or not. That’s why it’s important to keep moving and tbh if you can just don’t stand directly in front of him. Same with Reinhardt.

What some people don’t understand is that if the team has decided to kill the enemy roadhog they need to focus/burst him down cause otherwise you’ll just give him free ult charge with his heals.
Any character that has self-sustain/lifesteal mechanics should be burst down if possible

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

I only have troubles with him in FFA. Other than that, he's fine.

M

Mandy McDonald

I think the most viable complaint I’ve heard is the fact that if your team isn’t doing a good job and killing the other team down quickly he’s just a giant ult battery for the other team

I

Ian Snyder

He is a walking battery for ults. In comp it's good to have a shield or a zarya to make sure people don't get easy alt from him. I love him he's my main haha

A

Austin Gray

I don't mind him.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

"hmmmmm just minding my own business an-- AH GIANT PIG MONSTER" and I'm fras
He's straight out of a horror game, like Outlast

T

Travis Doyle

People always jump on the nerfed bandwagon and reject heroes that they can't play well themselves, in Roadhogs case they herd he lost his one shot (yes a good thing to fix his hook as well) but they dont realise you still can one shot if you shoot them a few times before hand and asa a tank he was never ment to be a flanker like he was played and now he is still capable of a hook and kill if he shoots first and as well his hook now has a new job of interupting ults and abilities such as a mercy rez or mcree ult when timed right.

M

Mason Rubin

It's deep-seeded from the time when his damage wasn't nerfed and he could hook and one-shot any non-tank character.

G

Geraldine Jones

Because people are too disabled to dodge hooks or just panic and stop moving waiting to die, even if most roadhogs cant even combo properly to oneshot their targets

L

Lin Galini

I like him Personally i find him very difficult to be played! He's always wlecomed on my team so i hel/damage boost him equally :)

T

Tung Nguyen

Roadhog is kinda like... A double edge sword. The longer he lives during a break out fight 6v6. The more work he is doing while everyone else is dying. Thanks to his ability to self heal. The bad part on that, is since he is alive and being the only tank without a form to safeguard him or others, he feeds off heavy ult. Like if I was lucio, I just dodging him, while shooting him to build my ultimate but letting him live to quick charge ult. It's an endless ult gain in a sense. Sure he gets his ult to by healing, but his ult isn't like the most devasting ult either.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom