Contact advertising [email protected]

PC this is no hate to people in the group that acturly is nice to have in here people...

• Thread starter Andreas Søndergaard
  • Start date
A

Andreas Søndergaard

this is no hate to people in the group that acturly is nice to have in here
people respecting the rules thats is set and have a nice attitude
will just say i really hate people day after day after day come in this group whine over pvp and its unfairness.
its pvp you are not a god in there live with it you are like a human with no light understand if you take a bullet to the head your dead
i dont like people comming back again and again to whine over the same thing every time that its not D1
OFC its not D1 its D2
if you like D1 so much then go play it on your console and leave this nice group for pc players alone so we can have nice chats
and may i just for once say if you buyed D2 to play pvp you used your money wrong it should have been CoD or BF if you like pvp
just dont understand how everybody i see in this group just comes with hate over the game is not D1
and again its no hate to people that is in this group for the comunnity with other PC players
hope people agree and dont take this as hate
cause i really love this game and its PVE! :D

F

Frederik Baltersen

AMEN!

P

Pepe Deen Frowuge

But cod pvp is unskilled trash and so is BF

J

Jessen Armstrong

I don't think you're getting the point of the whining. The point is that PvP compared to D1 is too much team oriented, yes it's a team play game but you should be able to ouplay 2v1 if you have the skill for, in D2 it isn't possible since you take ages to have a grenade that barely does damage if it's not a pulse, your super takes ages to come on, and the time to kill on weapons is too long to do such a thing, you could outplay 2v1 in D1 and it's a principal thing in a PvP game. Tldr: You should be able to let your skill shine, in the current state of pvp, you can't

J

James Scott

Exactly i love the raids...is the only fps with true raids. I enjoy the pvp from time to time but this is not a game for truly competitive pvp(aim assist on pc which you can get with kb&m using devices like xim4) says it all.

N

Nathan G Anderson

E

Elijah Graham

The horrific use of English grammar here made me give up on your point.

D

Dexter Spenik

You have to understand that the people who complain only want to see this game be better than what it is. No one that is complaining about something doesn't care about it. Just as you are complaining about people that are taking away from your experience with this group, you want them to leave it alone so it can get to a "better" version of its self.

J

Jared Duran

Peer 2 peer. PvP being good. Pick one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom