Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've noticed a lot of people are having scratching issues when docking and undocking...

D

David Storey

I've noticed a lot of people are having scratching issues when docking and undocking their Switch. Is this something I shouldn't allow my 7 year old to do? Any recommendations for a screen protector?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The screen is plastic so you 100% need a protector on it. Tempered glass is the way to go. Orzly and AMfilm make the best ones

J

James Buckley

I've had no problems. My kids dock and undock it all the time. I think a lot of people in this group just own stock in tempered glass companies.

C

Cesar Neg

Mixed opinions. The issue exists on some docks. You'll go better off getting a protector. Any kind will do as long as it protects the screen. There are other after party solutions like the dock socks, or even put some suede or microfiber inside the dock (protecting those rails that are inside). That's my protector, it's quite scratched cause it's a cheap tablet one, I just cut it to fit the Switch.

T

Trev Toad

I don't even give my sister the dock
handheld mode is fine

J

Joseph Loveland

amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector is the clearest one and the easiest to put on, and one of the least expensive. $8.99 for two pack.

Like 6,000 5 star reviews

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom